Barclays Premier League Thread 13/14

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Alright well let's see your list of top 5 rb's.

1. Lahm
2. Srna
3. Piszczeck
4. Zabaleta
5. Rafael

1) Lahm

2) Piszczeck
3) Srna
4) Zabaleta
5) Rafael

No one is close to Lahm though lol. Alves can get some credit, but once again, poor defensively. Abate is awesome as well and would rank higher if he were in a better league. Walker - when on form - can be the best.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
I would also like to point out that Ramos is a terrific RB as well, as a matter of fact thats the position he started playing in. Nowadays he has switched to CB, but as a RB he would still be 2nd after Lahm imo above everyone else, terrific both defensively, and offensively, in the air and has great strength and pace. Everything a defender needs.

Zach

Emma Watson ♥ ♥ ♥
Reaction score
I'd have to agree with you there. As RB he would be #2

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Ramos hasn't played at RB in years

Nano

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Website
www.pheed.com
^ This

Does anyone actually watch La Liga here lol? Even if he were a RB, he wouldn't be #2 either.
I do watch La Liga (sometimes, just like right now)? Do you have a problem with that? I fucking love Isco, he's a motherfucking boss! #HalaMadrid #MadridsDerby

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Di Canio sacked 5 games in after totally changing Sunderland's squad.