Backstage news on Punk being frustrated

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
He is still having a self proclaimed pity party? He should be thankful to even been in that company. So many others would gladly take his place.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks its just his wrestling persona? Him against the world?

Reactions: Farooq

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Meh, well maybe if he wasn't so dull on the mic recently, and he attempted to put on good matches and actually enjoyed having the spotlight on Raw that many would kill for, he wouldn't be so mad. Honestly, the storyline he's in may not be going his way, or the way he likes, but he still gets a lot of screen time. He doesn't really have much to complain about to be that mad in my opinion.

Cheri

Jobber
Reaction score
It seems like he's always upset about something. There's really no way you can please some people.
Agree and disagree.
It does seem he has a problem with almost everything, but I think the majority of the time it's justified. But yeah, sometimes he's just whining.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Punk's gonna wine. Nothing new.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Agree and disagree.
It does seem he has a problem with almost everything, but I think the majority of the time it's justified. But yeah, sometimes he's just whining.
How is it justified? He gets everything he wants, he was champion for over a year, he is always in the spotlight, he is allowed to call himself the best in the world, what is there to complain about? As said before he is lucky, people would kill to be where he is.

Cheri

Jobber
Reaction score
How is it justified? He gets everything he wants, he was champion for over a year, he is always in the spotlight, he is allowed to call himself the best in the world, what is there to complain about? As said before he is lucky, people would kill to be where he is.
What I meant by majority of the time he's justified is... when he's whining about something to do with himself, it's because he's been put on the back burner again or been censored again or something of that nature... when he complains in other situations it's sometimes on behalf of other superstars getting the same treatment.

Most of the time I do genuinely think he's just complaining... but there are a decent amount of times where i've completely understood why he's been angry. Even if it's simple stuff of people invading his privacy or the crowd being a typical wrestling crowd and dropping support when he turns heel.

I guess SOMEONE has to complain about that stuff or it's not gonna get said most of the time.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
What I meant by majority of the time he's justified is... when he's whining about something to do with himself, it's because he's been put on the back burner again or been censored again or something of that nature... when he complains in other situations it's sometimes on behalf of other superstars getting the same treatment.

Most of the time I do genuinely think he's just complaining... but there are a decent amount of times where i've completely understood why he's been angry. Even if it's simple stuff of people invading his privacy or the crowd being a typical wrestling crowd and dropping support when he turns heel.

I guess SOMEONE has to complain about that stuff or it's not gonna get said most of the time.
Again what has he to be angry about? He hasn't been on the back burner for 2 and a half years, he is always in the spotlight. Its not justified, he is letting his ego get the better of him, for months he has been sloppy and boring.

Cheri

Jobber
Reaction score
I'm just talking in general. Over the years those are some of the things he has been justified in complaining about. Not necessarily at this very moment in time.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
But you are trying to defend him being angry right now.