Backstage news on Punk being frustrated

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
How is it justified? He gets everything he wants, he was champion for over a year, he is always in the spotlight, he is allowed to call himself the best in the world, what is there to complain about? As said before he is lucky, people would kill to be where he is.

Not to mention he got high profile matches with The Rock (twice), Undertaker and Brock Lesnar. Those are the three main part-timers that anyone on the roster would be eager to have a PPV match with, and Punk got the privilege of facing off with all three of them within one year. That's some pretty strong and faithful booking on top of getting such a long title reign, even if he did lose every single encounter with them.

I think he's sometimes justified in being angry but most of the time (if these online reports of him being angry to the point of threatening to leave are true), he just comes off like a kid being given a whole lot and it still never being enough.

Reactions: Shadie T

Cheri

Jobber
Reaction score
Not really but okay.
Merely acknowledging to the fact he's a whiner and always complaining about something... I just happened to pick up on the fact I sometimes do agree with reasons he has for complaining.
At the moment (or at least in recent weeks/months), i've seen that he's been pretty annoyed with fans invasions of his personal life, and while WWE was in the UK in November, there was a fair amount of talk about it. THAT I understand him being angry about, just as an example of recent complaints.

Reactions: seabs

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks its just his wrestling persona? Him against the world?
Doubt it, he's always been a drama queen from what I've read. He wants to be the top guy which whilst understandable he goes about it the wrong way.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Seabs summed it up nicely. Punk wants to be top dog, and when he isn't he vents in bad ways instead of proving why he deserves to be on the top on a consistent basis.

Brad.

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I think he's frustrated with being a face mostly. He's said repeatedly in interviews that he prefers to play a heel, and his current character sucks a bit. I know they are setting up him to take down the authority - something that obviously Daniel Bryan should finish off - but Punk should turn heel soon after.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I think he's frustrated with being a face mostly. He's said repeatedly in interviews that he prefers to play a heel, and his current character sucks a bit. I know they are setting up him to take down the authority - something that obviously Daniel Bryan should finish off - but Punk should turn heel soon after.
He's in a vicious cycle currently which is an issue he connects with the crowd too well to be a heel for too long but his best work comes as a heel. Plus he's been in 4 alignments in the last 3 years which is a bit flip floppy IMO.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Hmm not too shocked from Punk's comment he's always wanting to improve as a Wrestler/character and young talent should follow that same mindset.

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
I would say Austin since he walked out on WWF/E three times for being displeased with things, but Austin isn't a vanilla midget. :smug:

Who do you have in mind?

lol I was talking about someone here on the forums site lol.