Backstage news on Punk being frustrated

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
He's obviously talking about Gohan guys.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Some say he once drove a trike at 90 mph. All we know is he is called the Gohan

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Some say he actually threatened to shit himself over a wrestling return. All we know is he's called the Gohan.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Some say he once ate an entire truck load of glue. All we know is he is called the Gohan

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Some say he's really the queen of England in drag and that his youtube videos are used as an alternative to the death penalty in 13 states. All we know is he's called the Gohan,

Reactions: Aids Johnson

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I say give his ass the Dolph Ziggler treatment for 4 months after WM and watch his bitch ass take his ball and run home. Fuck him and all his boo hooing.

Reactions: Tumbas' #1 Fan

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Well you say he should be lucky that he faced the Rock, but I mean seriously, did Rock/Cena 2 need the WWE Title? Not really, I still think a Streak VS Streak Match would have been awesome. Whilst he does complain alot, as a previous poster said, sometimes he has a justifiable complaint. Wether it's meant to be a problem he has with the company or things they're doing to other people, he's allowed to complain, I'm pretty sure that's freedom of speech right there. Plus if no one complains, nothing gets done, without people like that we may aswell just be machines.