• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

AWESOMEEE!

Hello! I was invited here by the former kaneforchamp from PWMForums (say hello if you're around I don't know your name on here?) I was going to stay on PWMForums, but I haven't been getting on very well so I've left there now and this is where I will be talking wrestling for now as I really like the look of this too, I'm pleased to be here.

awesome.i.am

Killz

Let's just say I'm not surprised you want to ply your wrestling trade over here so to speak :p

You may guess I'm Killa over there but I spend all my time here now unless I'm e-fedding.

Welcome to the forums dude, it's a hell of a place, laid back, friendly, some great members, a great core staff and it's had some awesome improvements very recently. Stay around bro.

You've probably just seen me on the old forum. I recognise your name from there. I didn't really get to know anyone from there lol. Cheers.

Dod Draper

Welcome to the forums man.

I recognize your name from PWM, and have seen that you've been one of the best, and most active, wrestling posters on there over the past few months.

Great to have you on board here. :) (Y)

Troy

Hey awesome it was me that sent you the message.

Welcome to WrestlingSmarks and I am glad that you decided to make the switch over to here. It is great that you are already active and I look forward to reading your posts around the forum.

If you write Reviews or Columns you are more than welcome to post your own in the Columns and reviews sections.

If you have any questions then please don't hesitate to send me a pm.

Troy

EffectsofRaven

Troy... Quit botting posts... Less posting, Moar Lurkin!

Yeah, you know me Awesome.I.Am, I randomly come into PWM's Non-Fedding sections are tear shit up then leave, be sure to post in the Classics and Indy sections, I've seen your knowledge over on PWM and you'll be a welcome addition to WS :).

Troy

No bot, each post I write again each time. :p

I have been reading over some of your posts at the other forum and you should have a great time here. Your posts will add a lot of great discussion to the forum.