AW Released From WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
WWE announced Friday that they come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar A.W. as of today, August 10, 2012. The announcement reads:

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar A.W. as of today, August 10, 2012. WWE wishes A.W. the best in all his future endeavors.

The terminated personality subsequently went on multi-post diatribe on Twitter ripping the organization:

AWPromotions is no more ladies and gentlemen. Thank you for your support and hate, it's been a great run. Now I get to do me which isn't PG!

@TitusONeilWWE & @DarrenYoungWWE thank you for allowing me to speak on your behalf. You guys are the best and I'm glad to call u my friends!

I've offended the wrong people that taught me how to have ATTITUDE It was the #WWE that made me bold and now it has turned it's back on me

Let this be a lesson to up and coming talent in the WWE don't try and be great like the Rock or Stone Cold. WWE isn't the same...

Just be normal shut up and be a yes man so you can collect your check and feel like your special. #SELLOUTS!!

I remember a time when the WWE didn't care about breaking the mold but now everyone is so afraid of their own shadow. #RemeberTheFans

Thanks to the fans who showed me support over the whole Kobe thing and to those I upset I apologize again. Remember It's entertainment folks

I really do hope Linda wins that election because If not then all of this BS has been for nothing. #GoLinda!!

EWN

Well damn, back in the day they would have did a rape storyline, they pretty much did once but now you make a small joke and its bad, hell I bet the kids watching WWE didn't even get the joke anyway.

Bad News Booty

I Fancy Martina
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
That's fuckin stupid AW shouldn't have even been suspended let alone fired. Stupid PC world.

Reactions: 1 person

The Viper

Reaction score
Absolute fucking bullshit. Horrible news. I'm gonna miss the shit out of that man.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Absolute fucking bullshit. Horrible news. I'm gonna miss the shit out of that man.

Maybe TNA will hire him soon to be someones manager there.

Starlight

That's crap -.- Wonder what will happened to titus and young?

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Just great. You've got to be kidding me. I'm so sick of this bullshit. Yeah he put his foot in his mouth, he made a mistake, he apologized. It was one joke, wwe is so protective of everything. Now of course the PTP storyline is gonna be dropped and of course wwe will pretend like it never happened. It wasn't a bad storyline either. Unbelievable

Castiel

Reaction score
I don't care at all that he's gone.

Castiel

Reaction score
The reason he got fired is extremely stupid, yes. Especially when I bet there's a lot of people that didn't even know it was a rape joke. I just don't care that AW himself is gone. He made for a bit of entertainment but he's just a manger it's not a big loss.

The Viper

Reaction score
The reason he got fired is extremely stupid, yes. Especially when I bet there's a lot of people that didn't even know it was a rape joke. I just don't care that AW himself is gone. He made for a bit of entertainment but he's just a manger it's not a big loss.

Don't you think that having more managers is a good thing, though? I don't want to sound like one of "those" guys, but the WWE does need some more managers and A.W. was a perfect example of that. Thought he was fantastic. I think it's a huge loss.

Castiel

Reaction score
It really just isn't as big as everyone seems to be making it out to be. D-Young and Titus were hilarious before he ever came around.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
WWE needs managers again. Back in the day they were a big part of the company.

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Here's the official statement.

WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Superstar A.W. as of today, August 10, 2012. WWE wishes A.W. the best in all his future endeavors.

JOHNNY ACE!