AW Released From WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
Which they should cuz he is a disrespectful fuck up

I disagree sir. So he's a disrespectful fuckup, but someone got let go for John Cena having an extra marital affair. Yeah, I think we need to address that also. So, what Randy Orton is cocky, he deserves to be.

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I disagree sir. So he's a disrespectful fuckup, but someone got let go for John Cena having an extra marital affair. Yeah, I think we need to address that also. So, what Randy Orton is cocky, he deserves to be.

This was just a rumour, that was never confirmed.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
This was just a rumour, that was never confirmed.

Well, he didn't get divorced for no reason. lol

A.W. has continued to lambast WWE via Twitter after his contract was terminated Friday for what a company spokesman says was due to his continued use of offensive and inappropriate comments on live television and on social media after making a rape joke on the July 30 episode of Raw.

The boisterous personality strongly feels his firing is unfair and that he is being subject to double standards by WWE, pointing out other offensive events where an employee was suspended at most. He wrote, "If I smoked crack or did steroids I'd get suspended but I made a joke and tweeted support Linda and I get fired. #Doesn'tAddUp #Hmmmmm."

A.W. posted several fan remarks noting WWE's double standards towards offensive and inappropriate comments, including Tensai making stereotypical remarks about Japanese people last week on Tout, John Cena cracking homophobic insults on WWE programming, Randy Orton suggesting during a radio interview that Kelly Kelly had sexual relations with upwards of ten WWE Superstars, and Cena and Jerry "The King" Lawler hurling weight-related barbs toward Vickie Guerrero.

"They didn't do shit to Randy Orton when he called Kelly Kelly a slut, you see the double standard? Fuck politics. #AWForLife."

"Im a HUGE Cena fan, but Cena made fat jokes w/ King, genitalia jokes n homo jokes. Orton bashes K2, Vince mocks JR! #FuckUWWE"

"so stealing a car, having a yng girl trying to fuck 3 guys at once and not to mntion the Tensai thing is ok, but no jokes? #BS"

A.W. continued to point out the hypocrisy in Vince McMahon mocking Jim Ross' affliction with Bell's palsy while simultaneously promoting the 'be a STAR' anti-bullying campaign; on the June 11 episode of Raw, the WWE Chairman donned a J.R.-style hat, mimicked Ross' facial paralysis and yelled, "Stone Cold! Stone Cold! Stone Cold!" He re-tweeted, "So Vince can continually bash @JRsBBQ by teasing his ball palsy but yet your comments where deemed worse? Be a star my ass." He then posted a photo of McMahon distorting his face to ridicule Ross, with the caption reading "MOCKING JR: QUALITY PG ENTERTAINMENT."

A.W. also pointed out McMahon using a racial slur on WWE programming in 2006, and enclosed a link to footage of the segment. He noted via re-tweet, "VINCE MCMAHON CAN SAY THE "N" WORD ON NATIONAL T.V. BUT @AWPromotions CAN'T TELL A JOKE.............whats wrong with this picture???"

A.W. also feels it's hypocritical that WWE would celebrate boxer Mike Tyson, who was convicted of rape in 1992 and sentenced to six years in prison. He re-tweeted, "You said one Kobe Bryant rape joke and you got fired. Isn't Mike Tyson a convicted rapist? Yet he is in the HoF. Hypocrisy." He then posted side-by-side images of himself and Tyson, with the caption over his photo reading "FIRED FROM WWE OVER RAPE JOKE" and a caption over the Tyson photo reading "CONVICTED RAPIST - WWE HALL OF FAMER."

A.W. plans to continue to "shoot" as he has set up a second Twitter account under his real name, Brian Jossie, at BJRatedR. He noted on the account, "Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to my fucking non PG world!!! Where all bets are off and I tell it like it is. Fuck the Bull Shit, I'm legit!"

Last edited by a moderator:

Bad News Booty

I Fancy Martina
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
bigbossman
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Sour grapes but still should be entertaining til we all forget he exists.

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
I dunno, TNA could sign him and could use his talents to their advantage.

Castiel

Reaction score
What talents. He's a manager, he's not going to set the wrestling world on fire! Also, stupid that you brought up Cena's affair. That's his personal life, he didn't go on live TV and say "I cheated on my wife, it's the cool thing to do now!"

Petty

If You Smell....
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock3
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
FqVfLpp
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Sports Team
hwhonWK
Favorite Sports Team
1uls6gJ
Favorite Sports Team
VLDeBdf
Favorite Sports Team
5HahPWE
What talents. He's a manager, he's not going to set the wrestling world on fire! Also, stupid that you brought up Cena's affair. That's his personal life, he didn't go on live TV and say "I cheated on my wife, it's the cool thing to do now!"

No Cas. It maybe was personal but someone lost their job to it. so it wasn't stupid to bring up. This thread is about basically getting screwed outta a job by someone for no reason. So its ok for that to happen? And I'm stupid for that, don't think so. Kthanksbye. :)