Attention: Y2Jasmine - Faking Dumb Slutty Worthless Whore

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrestling Station

21l4cu9.jpg

CT Styles

Blaze, you're acting like it's a fucking soap opera or you're at gunpoint.

Do it! Do it! Come on! Shoot me!

Move the fuck on and get a life.

DICKhead.

Airfixx

Blaze is:

NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP

Blaze on a Barry White tip.... What a harrowing thought!

Blaze, careful where ya pointin' that lovin', y'hear!

Edit: Jeeeez.... The last few pages of that threat are just stone-fuckin'-cold.........

LOL

niggles

Reaction score
if it wasn't for Blaze, we wouldn't have epic threads like this :0

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Wait, wasn't this why Famous was perm banned? Oh right, it was.

Actually Famous was initially banned for n undermining infraction, during his ban appeal he happened to eran himself a permenent banning. The whole being fake stuff was just stuff we made fun of him for.

I think it was...idk...well was it*looks at This Guy*

See this goes to show you have no clue.

Obviously it was, but the admins being proven wrong is out of the question, right TDK?

When I'm wrong I admit it.

Oh I know they never admit when there wrong. They all take up for each other and all will figure out another reason famous was banned.

Or you know, the actual reason.

Just think Blaze, why do you think TDK was demodded? =p

Also, np for the entertainment.

Because he asked to be?

Well actually, let me rephrase, I don't think he was forcefully demodded, but there was certainly talks to. And he wasn't liked very much at all for aforementioned reason.

Are you kidding? I always liked having him on the staff even when he was being an asshole, which really wasn't all that often anyway.

Here's another fun fact, did you know there's a complete separate staff room for the admins? Even though I've been around and a mod much longer than 2/3 of the admins (not counting Mike). Yet, my decision(s) = 0 credibility, but they can randomly ban Famous permanently. Cool, huh.

It's not really much tbh. Fact is it's nice to have somewhere to go if we want to talk shit about the staff :D Seriously though, it's generally just stuff about changes to the site and the new toys we find in the admin cp. If anyone on the staff has something to say they should post it in the staff room.

Lol, Blaze. Why don't you hit the "log off" button? A lot easier.

anger button :shifty:

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles

Great One

I said I wasn't referring to the initial ban, hence "perm." Btw, all those random stabs at the admins weren't meant to be taking seriously. Also, I rephrased the TDK thing, why the hell does everyone always comment on it? Lol. And yeah, MS I know you did like him, I didn't mean to generalize.

Status
Not open for further replies.