Attention: Y2Jasmine - Faking Dumb Slutty Worthless Whore

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You're giving her too much credit Stinger. She's actually dying tonight, right now. Cursing under her breath how much she hopes her grandson Brandon Lane dies in a fire as her dying wish.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
lmfao at these incredibly mean jokes, I seriously would feel guilty as hell to say anything like that to anyone

Great One

No. I don't know what you're talking about. Is that even possible? Alright, everyone, I'm off to bed. G1, I'm sorry I called you Blue, I was just mad at Blaze. Blaze, I'm not sorry for anything I said to you.
It's fine, I don't think I will remember much of what I said in the morning anyways. Later.

Btw, my inbox is like 300% full. This blows.

As for Blaze.. honestly, the kid probably has some serious mental condition. Like, I'm pretty certain hes legit down syndrome =/. As for the reasonings? Well, it's obvious to cite the possibility of being a product of inbred as one. Or his mom just smoked crack when she was having him. But for the sake of the topic, his dead grandma probably smoked crack as well. =p

Quintastic One

Reaction score
lmfao at these incredibly mean jokes, I seriously would feel guilty as hell to say anything like that to anyone

On a normal basis, I would. I will probably end up feeling horrible about it later. But if this is what it takes to get Blaze to shut up for once in his life, then I am willing to take that risk.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
So quick question. Am I ever goona be hated enough to have this happen to me?

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Think about all the fun times you had with her. Now throw that all the away because she'll be dead. You'll never see grandma again.

Kizza

Well maybe people shouldn't share info over the web like this with cockheads like me & stinger.

Kizza

Grandma won't be lookin down from heaven, she'll be lookin up from HELL!

/Orton'd.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
hmmm.....1) if your IQ drops to about -1,337. 2) If you stick your nose in admins business and randomly pick sides and refues to shut up about it. or 3) If you prove to an insufferable douchebag running around claiming you like to view these threads because the insults make you laugh? Possibly.

Oh yeah, and alligning yourself with LadyHotrod can possibly give you major heat as well. lol

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Think about all the fun times you had with her. Now throw that all the away because she'll be dead. You'll never see grandma again.

Lmfao that is fucking hilarious and ungodly cruel

hahahahahahahahahaha

I mean

Mean

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
hmmm.....1) if your IQ drops to about -1,337. 2) If you stick your nose in admins business and randomly pick sides and refues to shut up about it. or 3) If you prove to an insufferable douchebag running around claiming you like to view these threads because the insults make you laugh? Possibly.

Oh yeah, and alligning yourself with LadyHotrod can possibly give you major heat as well. lol

Lol well Me and LHR already had a flame thread together which I won, and she hates me just like I hate her, so the last part is 100% impossible

Quintastic One

Reaction score
At first I was feeling kinda bad, but now with each new joke Stinger is cranking out I can't help but find myself cracking up.

Status
Not open for further replies.