Attention: Y2Jasmine - Faking Dumb Slutty Worthless Whore

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Judging by Chuck Zombies subtle smileys, I would assume instead of banning him Chuck has probably just muzzled him. Either totally or made it so he can't post in the HIAT section. Either way, a huge victory for anyone with at least an IQ of -2.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
I have seen him view this thread, leave this thread, view, leave,view,leave like 15 times now, damnit if you keep coming back at least say something, all this waiting for a ban has gotten me bored..... Now say something silly Blaze

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Don't encourage him. I don't care if I see him viewing the thread, as long as he keeps his mouth shut on a permanent basis I can actually live in peace.

Either that or I will slowly erode into madness due to not having anyone to complain about. Damnit where's Italian Outsider when you need him.

X-Sterl-X

Reaction score
Judging by Chuck Zombies subtle smileys, I would assume instead of banning him Chuck has probably just muzzled him. Either totally or made it so he can't post in the HIAT section. Either way, a huge victory for anyone with at least an IQ of -2.

lmao so he can read all this, want to respond, but can't. That is torture lol...

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score

No. I don't know what you're talking about. Is that even possible? Alright, everyone, I'm off to bed. G1, I'm sorry I called you Blue, I was just mad at Blaze. Blaze, I'm not sorry for anything I said to you.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
It's possible on Invisionfree forums, and I assumed that if you could restrict Kenfan to only posting in certain sections, you could do the same to a guy like Blaze.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Its the grandmother jokes. They're working.

Blaze if you're reading this I just wanna say that she won't make it pass 2009.

Status
Not open for further replies.