Ask Two Scoops A Question Re-Dux

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
^^^

I came twice. Surprising how that's only happened now and that time I watched this girl whip out her dick and sucked it her self. I'd love for Flash to be that dominant in TNA. And it woulnd't take anything away from Kong either.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Totally gonna be in my next signature. :D

That makes two of us. I marked at the Kudo Driver at 1:42 too. She's vicious as her Cheerleader gimmick.

Better Kudo Driver/Gringo Killa, Melissa or Homicide?

Why you gotta make me choose like that? I'm gonna have to go with Melissas though. Homicide can gringo killa any old jobber. But there's something about nearly breaking another womens neck that just makes it seem all the more brutal.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
You and I haven't had an msn conversation in weeks. As a matter of fact I don't think I've talked to you online since I moved to California. I could be wrong on that though.

But ever since I saw that thread where you basically admitted to Wordlife that you only post here to annoy people and that you don't actually try to be a good member, that changed my mind about you.

How about you answer how YOU can be so two faced? Acting all cool and shit on MSN telling people that you just post on IWF to piss off Peepshow and others and yet when you actually post on IWF you whine and bitch and moan about how "everyone picks on you".

Which is it Brandon? Does IWF pick on you or do you bring the bullying onto yourself? Do you want to be here or do you not? These arn't issues of gray areas. They're issues that you keep flip flopping on because you refuse to take responsibility for your own fuck ups.

I've talked to you some lately and shit. Just not much shit but you still don't act like an ass off of here.

I've not really cry any more cause now I don't give a shit. I just was asking this cause its true.

Hell a few weeks ago you plugged my damn forum for me.

MizMasta3000

Chris Hero or Chuck Taylor?

btw. I think TNA already fired Sojo Bolt

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I've talked to you some lately and shit. Just not much shit but you still don't act like an ass off of here.

I've not really cry any more cause now I don't give a shit. I just was asking this cause its true.

Hell a few weeks ago you plugged my damn forum for me.

A few weeks ago we also had a thread up where we both were defending Taylor Swift. You seem to be very very confused. Several weeks ago does not mean that I've been cool with you anytime in the recent past.

Being the fact that you're so used to flip flopping your positions and changing your mind on who you like and don't like, I find it hilarious that you decide to be hypocritical enough to be SURPRISED that I have decided you're a douchebag.

I plugged your forum on the first week it was opened, and then when we didn't get an affiliate button in return on your site for QCW Radio we didn't make the mistake of plugging you again. If and that's a big IF we ever decided to promote IWF fully, I would expect nothing less than an affiliate button to recognize that as well.

Just more proof that your forum doesn't know shit about doing business. And you were content with taking the one week cheap plug with no favor in return. Just showing ONCE AGAIN how much more of a two faced douchebag you are.

Shall we continue with the pot calling the kettle black or are you done making a fool of yourself, yet again?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Chris Hero or Chuck Taylor?

btw. I think TNA already fired Sojo Bolt

Well if they already have, good move on their part. lol. I'm gonna have to go with Chuck Taylor on this one. Chris Heros a beast, but you can't beat a Chuck Taylor promo.

[yt]AuH4gGNb4cA[/yt]

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
What's the link to your radio show? How long have you been doing it? Did you and Chessarmy know each other outside of IWF before yall made the show? Details on the show?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
What's the link to your radio show? How long have you been doing it? Did you and Chessarmy know each other outside of IWF before yall made the show? Details on the show?

www.qcwradio.com/blogtalkradio or www.angrymarks.com, that's our affiliate that uploads the shows for us.

Chessarmy saw my youtube videos for my PWE E-Fed called Xtreme Overdose, and apparently he liked what he saw. He PMed me here on IWF and offered me a spot on the show to call in. I was received well and the offer was brought to me to show up again, until it just generally became a regular thing. Foolkiller99 is a pretty popular youtube wrestling analyst who ended up joining our ranks full time several months ago. So three of us are known as The Triforce of the AMP Network. We've been doing this for a little over a year now.

We didn't know each other outside of the IWF before but since then we've become good friends. As for QCW? It's an 100% wrestling related podcast hosted every Saturday Night at 11PM Eastern Time. Which is 8PM Pacific. We discuss the latest news and rumors, as well as the week in wrestling including PPV predictions and recaps. We have a Promo Of The Week where one of us plays a funny/awesome promo from one of our favorite wrestlers. We also have a "Mail Bag" segment where we answer fanmail that is sent to us at qcwradio@gmail.com.

We've conducted interviews with Cassandro El Exotico, Dusty Dillinger, Matt Mason, Jeremy Madrox, Roxxi from TNA, Sara Del Rey & Eddie Kingston. This week will be our 59th episode on the show. And it's easily the highlight of my week. So I highly recommend everyone check it out.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
A few weeks ago we also had a thread up where we both were defending Taylor Swift. You seem to be very very confused. Several weeks ago does not mean that I've been cool with you anytime in the recent past.

Being the fact that you're so used to flip flopping your positions and changing your mind on who you like and don't like, I find it hilarious that you decide to be hypocritical enough to be SURPRISED that I have decided you're a douchebag.

I plugged your forum on the first week it was opened, and then when we didn't get an affiliate button in return on your site for QCW Radio we didn't make the mistake of plugging you again. If and that's a big IF we ever decided to promote IWF fully, I would expect nothing less than an affiliate button to recognize that as well.

Just more proof that your forum doesn't know shit about doing business. And you were content with taking the one week cheap plug with no favor in return. Just showing ONCE AGAIN how much more of a two faced douchebag you are.

Shall we continue with the pot calling the kettle black or are you done making a fool of yourself, yet again?

I plugged your radio show on one of my youtube videos

Might not be many but it got 34 views. That video was posted on the forum. So everyone who's seen that video knows about your show. Anyone who's watched it on the forum knows about it. I told you I did also so you knew about it. So I did give you a plug in return when tbh more people have probably seen the video then they would if I posted a link on the forum. Not to knock the forum and all but its not that active what so ever. Plus now we got our own radio show so it don't matter anyway. But I've plugged your show and I liked the fucking show I just not been able to catch it cause tbh I keep fucking forgetting but thats my fault not yours. I'll try my hardest to catch it this Sat. Maybe fucking PM that day so I remember or some shit.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I plugged your radio show on one of my youtube videos

Might not be many but it got 34 views. That video was posted on the forum. So everyone who's seen that video knows about your show. Anyone who's watched it on the forum knows about it. I told you I did also so you knew about it. So I did give you a plug in return when tbh more people have probably seen the video then they would if I posted a link on the forum. Not to knock the forum and all but its not that active what so ever. Plus now we got our own radio show so it don't matter anyway. But I've plugged your show and I liked the fucking show I just not been able to catch it cause tbh I keep fucking forgetting but thats my fault not yours. I'll try my hardest to catch it this Sat. Maybe fucking PM that day so I remember or some shit.

1) I don't recall being told that you made a youtube video. I wouldn't blatantly lie and say that we never got a fair exchange if I knew that a youtube video existed.

2) Also, QCW started with around 30 viewers and nowadays has over 100 live and 1,000 downloads throughout the week. Think about it.

3) You can download the show throughout the week, you don't HAVE to tune in live.

4) Other than that I don't feel the need for another snide retort. You didn't say anything that offended me and I've already said my piece as to what my problem is with you currently. No need to reiterate facts.