Ask Two Scoops A Question Re-Dux

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
CT's pretty much who he is. He's a straight shooter and he'll tell someone straight up what he thinks. Most of the Aussies on the board are actually like that imo (don't know if it's an Aussie thing or not), but he may be a bit more blunt than others. Still, gotta' <3 my e-bro.

It was a black thing, but the white man stole it and claimed it for themselves... as usual.

On topic....

Who's your top 3-5 performers ( I guess that's the word I'm looking for) in TNA by division?

Knockouts
Tag team
Main Event
X-Division
Mid-card?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Why are you so two face?

On MSN you seem to be all cool with me yet on here all you do is talk bad about me and shit.

Are you doing it to be loved????

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Why are you so two face?

On MSN you seem to be all cool with me yet on here all you do is talk bad about me and shit.

Man, I'd like to know the answer to this too. I mean, how could you be so mean to Blaze? It dang just ain't right dang nascar.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
FUCK YEAH, RAISIN BRAN?

Duuude you don't even know.

Who's your top 3-5 performers ( I guess that's the word I'm looking for) in TNA by division?

Knockouts
Tag team
Main Event
X-Division
Mid-card?

Knockouts:
1. Taylor Wilde
2. Alissa Flash
3. Daffney

Tag Teams:
1. Motor City Machine Guns
2. Beer Money Inc.
3. Lethal Consequences

Main Eventers:
1. Kurt Angle
2. Samoa Joe
3. AJ Styles

X Division:
1. Homicide
2. D'Angelo Dinero
3. Amazing Red

Mid Carders:
1. Hernandez
2. Abyss
3. Kevin Nash

3 girls, 2 scoops, 1 cup?

I smell a sitcom.

Why are you so two face?

You and I haven't had an msn conversation in weeks. As a matter of fact I don't think I've talked to you online since I moved to California. I could be wrong on that though.

But ever since I saw that thread where you basically admitted to Wordlife that you only post here to annoy people and that you don't actually try to be a good member, that changed my mind about you.

How about you answer how YOU can be so two faced? Acting all cool and shit on MSN telling people that you just post on IWF to piss off Peepshow and others and yet when you actually post on IWF you whine and bitch and moan about how "everyone picks on you".

Which is it Brandon? Does IWF pick on you or do you bring the bullying onto yourself? Do you want to be here or do you not? These arn't issues of gray areas. They're issues that you keep flip flopping on because you refuse to take responsibility for your own fuck ups.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
They really need to do something better with Flash. Her only wins are agaisnt Traci Brooks and the red neck guy (don't remember his name).

Thoughts on the Knockouts division? Should they get their own show? Whos should be featured more/less? Who should be brought in/fired?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Do you like sports of any kind like football, baseball, etc.?

Funny thing that's actually not so funny, I love all kinds of sports, if someone can ever get me into them. Like, I can know SHIT about FIFA, NFL, NHL, MLB, NBA or whatever, but if someone can actually get me to sit down and watch it with them, I get really into it really fast. Especially Football. I love a good football game. But I just never have the drive to personally watch it in my spare time and without friends that come over or people I hang out with, I don't know anybody to help me share the momentss. lol.

And even wrestling is boring watching by yourself sometimes.

Hometown Kid

Football's a lot better rooting for a team though if you could pick one. It makes it less boring.

What do you think of this video?

[YT]c-m2HjvPGIU[/YT]

Quintastic One

Reaction score
They really need to do something better with Flash. Her only wins are agaisnt Traci Brooks and the red neck guy (don't remember his name).

Thoughts on the Knockouts division? Should they get their own show? Whos should be featured more/less? Who should be brought in/fired?

I haven't kept many tabs on who's still in the Knockouts division and who isn't being used, but my opinions are thus.

Hire Sara Del Rey, Daize Haze, LuFisto, Apple Miyuki & Candice LaRae (despite the fact the she's been ignoring my myspace messages. lol)

If they haven't done it yet, fire Sojo Bolt, Traci Brooks & Christy Hemme.

And if they can get the 5 knockouts I've mentioned above. And supplement them with Sarita, Taylor Wilde, Alissa Flash, Tara, Awesome Kong, Madison Rayne, ODB, Daffney and any other quality knockouts, then fuck yeah that'd be an awesome show just by itself. An actual mainstream serious womens wrestling program.