Ask Two Scoops A Question Re-Dux

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Winner of the "Best Answer To TBKB's Question" Award? lol.

Much better than Blaze's "I'm too dang smart to fall for this hurr hurr" and Famous' "I'm a wigger with a ninja sword" answer.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
most hated/disliked iwfag?

That's also a good question. Because there are so many douches in IWF. I would have to go with CT Styles though. He barely posts anymore, but when he does it's usually some sarcastic, snide or otherwise lame attempts at comedy. He's like, the only Aussie on here that has no sense of humor.

Honorable mentions will have to go to:

Blaze (Keeps saying he "could" be a valuable poster, but never tries)

Legendkillerpunk (Can be good in small doses, but he doesn't act 27 thats for sure)

Gatesoftanhouser (I'm finding it harder and harder nowadays to find reasons why I like him. When I used to respect him alot)

C-4 (If he stopped trying to be a shock jock and only posting 9/11 threads to get a rise out of people, he might MIGHT actually be decent)

WCW4Ever (Glad he's gone)

Solid Stinger (He's a good guy. I actually enjoy the majority of his posts. But he goes on these emo binges every so often where he's snappy and rude to everyone)

I should say as well, as an honorable mention alongside Kizza for favorite member, I'm a big fan of Jurassic Bones and I think he should post more. Even if he is a Blaze follower, he has shown he has his own opinion and is actually quite funny alot of the time. And even though he's unpopular, MizMasta3000 seems to agree with me alot on alot of subjects. So we'll see how long that lasts.

MizMasta3000

Things are getting better.

check out my Ultimate Fatal Four Way match thread in the Street Fight section. Im interested in your opinion on that

Hometown Kid

Two Scoops said:
Solid Stinger (He's a good guy. I actually enjoy the majority of his posts. But he goes on these emo binges every so often where he's snappy and rude to everyone)

That's not true. He's always cool to me even in emo mode. :p

Opinions on wrestlers?

Chris Sabin

Cody Rhodes

Glacier

Buff Bagwell

Jimmy Jacobs

Shelton Benjamin

Elijah Burke/D'angelo Diniero

D'Lo Brown

Rikishi?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Opinions on wrestlers?

Chris Sabin

Cody Rhodes

Glacier

Buff Bagwell

Jimmy Jacobs

Shelton Benjamin

Elijah Burke/D'angelo Diniero

D'Lo Brown

Rikishi?

Chris Sabin-easily one of the most talented guys in any division you put him in.

Cody Rhodes-he's grown on me since the feud with DX. He's got a real brutal mean streak and despite his size I think he could go far if given the chance.

Glacier-I miss the crazy mortal kombat bastard.

Buff Bagwell-he's buff he's tough he's the stuff. And if you don't agree, then maybe you're just, not enough.

Jimmy Jacobs-why has this guy not been called up to TNA yet? Or at least, given the ROH Title?

Shelton Benjamin-easily one of the best talents the WWE has right now. Fuck the haters.

D'Angelo Dinero-the next big thing if given his chance to shine.

D-Lo Brown-Used to be a big fan. But he hasn't shown any signs of evolving his character over the past 10 years, which is not a good thing since he didn't have much charisma before.

Rikishi-Also used to be a big fan of this guy. Thought he could go really far. Rofl at the fact that he thinks he's a bigger star than he really is.

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
I should say as well, as an honorable mention alongside Kizza for favorite member, I'm a big fan of Jurassic Bones and I think he should post more. Even if he is a Blaze follower, he has shown he has his own opinion and is actually quite funny alot of the time. .

:hug:

If it weren't Sheamus that got the push, who are 3 other guys you would have wanted to get it?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
:hug:

If it weren't Sheamus that got the push, who are 3 other guys you would have wanted to get it?

Oh thats easy. I've been fuming for the past several months that they have not given MVP a world title push. So MVP for damn sure above anyone else. Other than him, Jack Swagger would of fit nicely being also an ECW alumnus but he actually won the title before he was brought to RAW. And finally, I would of loved to see Ted Dibiase of all people get the push. Because that would create a GREAT one to two month program with Randy Orton over Orton wanting Dibiase to immediately hand him over the title, Dibiase refuses. Orton and Rhodes beat the crap out of Dibiase ala Orton face turn post Evolution. Then have Orton still have to deal with Cena/Kingston for the #1 Contendership while Rhodes gets a one month title shot opportunity to have Dibiase Vs. Rhodes at the Royal Rumble. Sick sick possibilities if that push were to of happened.

Kizza

Good question. There's such a good mix of trolls and actual quality posters. lol. I'm gonna have to say.........Kizza tbh.

Although I wish Moonlight Drive would come back, he was the shit.

I win. WINWINWIN.

FUCK YOU ALL.