Ask Two Scoops A Question Re-Dux

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

Quint, I'd like to know, what are your thoughts on the possibility of HBK/Taker II? Also, did you see this week's ME topic? Let me get some thoughts on that.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Am I allowed to bully myself onto the list?

I can send you my lunch money via western union if that makes a difference.

Quint, I'd like to know, what are your thoughts on the possibility of HBK/Taker II? Also, did you see this week's ME topic? Let me get some thoughts on that.

HBK/Taker II aint happenin'. I still don't believe it's going to happen. Unless WWE wants their fans to be chanting "Same Old Shit" during the match. Because honestly, what better metaphor to represent that WWE refuses to change their main event line up than to do an exact rehash of the very same match they did last year?

Might as well have Triple H Vs. Orton and after John Cena defeats Sheamus for the WWE Title Edge can randomly insert himself into a post match title fight with zero explanation whatsoever like we're used to and defeat Cena in under 4 minutes so we can rehash Edge Vs. Cena for Mania too.

As for the main event topic for QCW Radio? I can't build a promotion with only 10 stars. But I guess I will give it a shot. It's a great topic. I'm probably going to go for something basic like 2 tag teams, 2 main eventers and 4 mid carders. Should be great discussion. I'm calling mine Sexual Aggression Wrestling. And we'd only have 6 taped episodes. And come out with a new episode everytime a new SAW movie came out.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You have funny Gifs. But you're also a jerk face for not allowing me to post my youtube trons in the graphics section. :)

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Why the hate for CT? He's my brother from another mother (apparently). Plus he's a pretty cool guy.

btw, I'm far superior to Kiz.

Wasn't happy with his explanation. @ Brandon

Wasn't happy with this explanation either. :mad:

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Teehee.

He's just a jerk face. When you compare him individually to any other Aussie on this board, I question how he could of came from the same country. He's never made me laugh once. Instead he usually reserved his posting energy acting like he had a constant stick up his ass in to Be The Booker section of the site.

I can deal with C 4, Gates, LKP, WCW4ever, Ironman, Sterl, Blaze and all the other blatant trolls on the site because that's all they are, blatant trolls. They don't bother me because I expect them to post like idiots. But CT seems to actually be a semi popular and respected member of the boards. Yet I don't see anything he's done for the site. Maybe I joined too late to experience "cool CT"

CT's pretty much who he is. He's a straight shooter and he'll tell someone straight up what he thinks. Most of the Aussies on the board are actually like that imo (don't know if it's an Aussie thing or not), but he may be a bit more blunt than others. Still, gotta' <3 my e-bro.