Ask PeepShow a question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

Why do you have the glorified champion of dickriding under your name? Can I put TBHayley under mine now?

xtremebadass

Peeps, if we were to start up a wrestling promotion, what would you call it?

chessarmy

Do you think AJ Styles will go back into the World Title picture after his fued with Kurt Angle is over?

J

Why do you crush over the chick wit the orange hair...She's not really hot...

Soulpower

Awww man, J-Dawg! I think you're gonna make Peep mad!

Which current WWE diva would you like to see in TNA?

PeepShow

Why are you so AWESOME?

AWESOMENESS

Because I'm ME. There's really no other explanation needed. Is there?

Why do you have the glorified champion of dickriding under your name? Can I put TBHayley under mine now?

1. Because I agree with 'everything' Rell says.

2. Sure. It'd be rather AWESOME, imo

Peeps, if we were to start up a wrestling promotion, what would you call it?

Xtreme AWESOMENESS Wrestling. :eek: Don't ask

Do you think AJ Styles will go back into the World Title picture after his fued with Kurt Angle is over?

I certainly hope so. I hope it's with him and Joe and Joe as the heel. He works more of the pissed off heal better and AJ works as the best face in the company anyways, so I don't see why not. Best matchup TNA could have atm imo. Hopefully it all goes down at BFG.

Why do you crush over the chick wit the orange hair...She's not really hot...

Catch a bullet to the face.

Just kidding of course :eek: Why do I crush over her? Well, the explanation is quite simple. See, when you do that, it's because you like them at what they do, or think they are good looking, or both. To me, both, so that makes it even better.

Which current WWE diva would you like to see in TNA?

Either Beth or Mickie. To me, they are the best in ring working divas the E has, and Mickie is quite hot, at least in my book, so I wouldn't mind those two.

J

Can't knock that celebrity crush then...I have the biggest celeb crush on Kat Von D...She's hott and amazing at tattoo's then...so my next question...Do you watch La Ink?

J

What...Now i'm insulted...Lol...It's a show on TLC...Kat Von D owns her own Tattoo parlor and it just shows what goes on in her shop...She an amazing tattoo artist...

PeepShow

What...Now i'm insulted...Lol...It's a show on TLC...Kat Von D owns her own Tattoo parlor and it just shows what goes on in her shop...She an amazing tattoo artist...

Maybe because I don't get into the tattoo aspect of things.

And I'm guessing TLC doesn't stand for TABLES, LADDERS, and CHAIRS either. :eek: