Ask PeepShow a question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

^^Lmao...Nope...I have no idea what it stands for...The something channel i guess...

chessarmy

Do you like the Curry Man gimmick, or would you rather see The Fallen Angel return?

PeepShow

Do you like the Curry Man gimmick, or would you rather see The Fallen Angel return?

While I have enjoyed his Curry Man gimmick, I think it needs to go after the World X Cup. He's been entertaining, but that stuff can only run it's course for so long and then get kind of redundant, and his time has hit for me.

PeepShow

Whoa is your favourite X-division superstar of all time?

AJ Styles. An explanation really isn't needed I don't think. Most everyone knows what he has done and what he can do in the ring. He's the most electric performer in TNA, much less the X-Division.

Do you think Elijah Burke deserves some kinda of a push in WWE...

I don't really know enough about the guy or seen enough of him to have a differing opinion on the guy. Only thing I know was the last time he did anything of reason at all was about exactly 1 year ago when he wrestled Benoit on Benoit's last match and that was to go on to face CM Punk for the ECW Title. So since thing, he hasn't sniffed anything else. I guess I wouldn't mind it to answer your question.

1chiban

Reaction score
Jesus bit of a drastic name change there Jeff!
I am shocked that you do not know Paramore... how very dare you ;)

EDIT: Peep. Like me you are a TNA 'fan' (although I am beginning to fell otherwise lol) - what are your honest opinions on that debacle of a wedding? Also, do you think that it may have a long-term, detrimental effect on Jay Lethal's career?

PeepShow

what are your honest opinions on that debacle of a wedding? Also, do you think that it may have a long-term, detrimental effect on Jay Lethal's career?

The wedding was quite bad. I've seen many things in wrestling that are bad though, and it ranks right up there with some of the worst.

I'm doubt it will have a detriment on his career unless of course they drag this storyline out too long and potentially make it even worse than it already is. They (TNA as a whole) just needs to take more of a serious ATTITUDE towards there product in order for people to even start considering taking them seriously.

PeepShow

Inorit? I was kinda bored at the moment, so meh.

And we don't want to do the god forbid DOUBLE POSTING, even though it is Street Fight, where ANYTHING GOES.

I'll get to SP's answer in a bit.

The Rated R CMStar

Do you think that Mark Henry will stop being a jobber and get a decent push on ECW?

Will he ever reach back his 2005-2006 level in which people actually believe he could become World Champion?