Ask PeepShow a question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

what are your thoughts on a Christian Cage vs MVP match - up?

Well, it could be good if it happened. IDK though. I haven't ever seen MVP work as a face, so it would be hard to tell as of now. All I can say is I would more than likely enjoy it. :eek:

If you could sign one wrestler to TNA, who would it be and why?

The Rock. Hands down. He's pretty much the only person that could save TNA, or wrestling for that matter if you ask me. People can say he's a lowlife or whatever for not respecting the wrestling business the past couple years, but if he were to come back, people would watch. And if they say they wouldn't, they are full of shit. There's really nothing else to it.

Did you see ECW last night? If so why do you think Matt Sydal isn't on Smackdown right now?

Hardly any. I actually did see the last 5 minutes of it though and saw Punk lose clean again on TV. Nothing new really.

Beer Money Army

what are your thoughts on Kevin nash getting a future TNA world Championship shot???

PeepShow

what are your thoughts on Kevin nash getting a future TNA world Championship shot???

Pretty much my thoughts are the same as everyone else's thoughts. He's old, not agile, and just isn't suited to be a wrestler anymore. A manager is fine with me by all means, but he should just keep away from being inside the ring.

Soulpower

This is all assuming that you go to BFG... Could you do me the favor of stalking Cheeleader Melissa/Raisha Saed for me?

I promise to pay you a reasonable sum of money :)

PeepShow

Any particular reason as to why? I mean you want me to stalk her, and you will pay me. How do you know if I even stalk her or not? >_>

Soulpower

Because with the amount of money I would pay you, you'd have no choice BUT to stalk her.

As for the why... Let's call it a science project. Yeah, that's what it is :shifty:

Beer Money Army

what are your thoughts of Genesis 2007?

I finished watching it, Kaz/Cage best Match 2nd mcmgs/3d match....i would give the PPV a 41%...

was it better than Survivor series 2007? Me.. Series was better.. But wasn't by much....

PeepShow

Because with the amount of money I would pay you, you'd have no choice BUT to stalk her.

As for the why... Let's call it a science project. Yeah, that's what it is :shifty:

Yeah, but how will you know that I will stalk her? You wanna just pay me now though? :eek:

what are your thoughts of Genesis 2007?

I finished watching it, Kaz/Cage best Match 2nd mcmgs/3d match....i would give the PPV a 41%...

was it better than Survivor series 2007? Me.. Series was better.. But wasn't by much....

Never watched SS 07, so I wouldn't know. And the only thing I remember from Genesis 07 was the Cage/Kaz ladder match (****1/4) and Booker's debut. Other than that, I couldn't tell you a damn thing. Sorry :eek:

Beer Money Army

Yeah, but how will you know that I will stalk her? You wanna just pay me now though? :eek:

Never watched SS 07, so I wouldn't know. And the only thing I remember from Genesis 07 was the Cage/Kaz ladder match (****1/4) and Booker's debut. Other than that, I couldn't tell you a damn thing. Sorry :eek:

tru tru cage/kaz was **** for me, but Team 3D had one of there best matches i seen in ages ***1/2

would you fire B.G James?