Ask BKB A Question.

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kizza

What's better, the ring skill of El Generico or his ridiculous overselling of moves?

Hometown Kid

Why are you so blind when it comes to recognize the greatness that is Chris Sabin? v_v

MikeRaw

As time winds down in what is likely Batista's final year (after next WM), do you ever tear up?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

What's better, the ring skill of El Generico or his ridiculous overselling of moves?

Generico > the fatcunt. I actually much prefer the way Generico sells to the way The Briscoes don't sell.

Kevin nash vs mick Foley.

would you love to see it?

Nash = *****.

Why are you so blind when it comes to recognize the greatness that is Chris Sabin? v_v

I like him a lot. He's just nothing compared to the greatness that is ALEX SHELLEY.

As time winds down in what is likely Batista's final year (after next WM), do you ever tear up?

Fifty bucks says he won't leave. Wrestlers never quit when they say they'e going to. Booker was going to retire in 04, and five years later he's still going. Kane's the only one who I think will actually follow through on their word.

Beer Money Army

Are you dissappointed that TBK and Ezekiel are split up? :(

Hometown Kid

How many times do you forsee TBK getting squashed by Trips in the next 3 months before he gets fired?

Are you dissappointed that TBK and Ezekiel are split up? :(

I guess TBK found a new dealer. :shifty:

How many times do you forsee TBK getting squashed by Trips in the next 3 months before he gets fired?

:laugh2: at your Trips hate.

To be fair, everyone's gonna squash my man before they fire him. :(

even Chavo will squash him? :shifty:

Vickie squashes Chavo. :shifty:

I'm failing to see what is so funny.

Failing is nothing new to you though, so you should be used to it.

Zeke vs Mark Henry. ECW's next big feud?

Zeke's going the same way as Bam Neely. God I miss Bam. :(

Beer Money Army

i kizza means Bam was the Shit...

should WWE bring back Kerwin white?

if so, should he golf club :native:, like he did in the past? :shifty:

can you walk down a ramp like Vince?