Ask BKB A Question.

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hometown Kid

James do you brag to all of your real life friends about how you're a mod on this forum? Do you consider yourself a public servant and saint for being a mod? Seriously.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

wat?

WAT

James do you brag to all of your real life friends about how you're a mod on this forum?

Yes. They treat me as a God for being a mod too.

Do you consider yourself a public servant and saint for being a mod?

I was a saint well before I became a mod, darling.

Are these friends imaginary? >_>

Nah, I don't make up friends and give them fake names that I found in a supermarket catalogue like Melon. :shifty:

I was being serious you assclown. :mad:

So was I, sweetcheeks.

:laugh: Jordan saw her on my Facebook so that's not how it happened. >_> And so how do you give your imaginary friends fake names then if that's not how? :shifty:

Making fake facebooks, eh? >_> I don't need a system since I don't need imaginary friends, sweetheart. :eek:

Beer Money Army

do you think Bryan danielson should move into WWE?

is the thrust a must?

do you think Bryan danielson should move into WWE?

I think it could work for him. He'd probably get pushed since Michaels trained him, and I think they must like him since he won his dark match last year. It's worth a go, and if it doesn't work out he can go to Japan. I just hope he doesn't do MMA. :smh

is the thrust a must?

If you're addicted to love and have shoulders like boulders. :shifty:

Kizza

What's better, the ring skill of El Generico or his ridiculous overselling of moves.

Not a question unless it ends in a question mark imo.