Ask BKB A Question.

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seX-Power

Is the N word spelt with an 'a' on the end or an 'er' on the end? Like officially.

Favorite black WWE superstar?

Where do you see TBK and Zeke (together or not) in a year?

~!?

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Would you rather see Tri Branded PPV's or singular brand PPV's starting from Backlash? Why?

What would make for better viewing? Tri-branded. What would I rather see? Single-branded.

Logically, tri-branded Pay Per View's should always put out the best stuff since you have all the bigger/better stars there (I know not all of the big stars are the best wrestlers, but just roll with me here >_>). You should always get an end product with them.

However, single-brand Pay Per View's have many, many benefits. The only one I can see for tri-branded, besides what I said above, is that you would think they would draw better buyrates. Well at least it seems like that's what WWE thinks. Problem is that because every brand is on Pay Per View at least once a month (we have, what, fourteen Pay Per Views a year? Ridiculous), there are multiple matches repeated time and time again, even after the feud is well and truly dead (ohai Edge vs Cena at Backlash. Why are you two even feuding again? Ugh). This will reduce buyrates because people are going to be less interested in a match they've seen 5-10 (or even more) times.

Single-brand Pay Per Views should allow for matches to be seen less often, and thus help with the buyrates when a big match comes up. It also gives a much bigger feel to SummerSlam when it's one of the onyl Pay Per Views that has all the brands on it, because nowadays, SummerSlam just seems like a regular Pay Per View.

And the main reason I rather single-brand is because it aids wrestlers in their pushes. At the moment people have trouble getting on Pay Per View, and it's either impossible to push them, or their pushes become absolutely ridculous. Look at Vladimir Kozlov. The guy made his Pay Per View debut in a WWE Title match, and he got absolutely shit on (and not in a good heel type way). Had he been built up properly (and not such a fucking shit wrestler), that wouldn't have happened.

Sure, you're going to get some shit matches on the single-brand Pay Per Views (Rhyno vs Holly from No Way Out 04 immediately springs to mind as a waste of time like that), though I think it makes for an all round better product, and maybe even a way for WWE to improve their business. It's too bad it's never going to happen again.

Would I be an epic wrassler?

Mud wrestler, yes.

-Randy Orton or Edge?
-Is there any place in wrestling for the likes of Goldberg, Lesnar, and Batista?
-Big Zeke or Paul London?

Orton, for now.

Yes, especially Lesnar, because he has amazing talent. People like Batista and Goldberg have shown that they can be draws despite their limitations, so of course there's a place for them.

sup bra leading the movement that's all good.

so why was wrestlemania 55$(Canadian) and why did it suck so bad

Colin~! :0 <3

It sucked because there were a load of shit matches, Kid Rock wasting time, and no John Morrison.

Why are you on invisible? :mad:

So people like you don't stalk me. :eek:

As far as wrestling goes, do you know about Marufuji's knee injury? If so, who do you think can take his place in NOAH if KENTA is in the states for a little while? (TV taping, baby. :D)

Didn't know 'Fuji was injured. Maybe it's because he's ugly. :shifty:

KENTA won't be going anywhere near ROH soon. He only just won the Junior Heavyweight Title just over a month ago, so I really can't see him going over to the US any time soon.

If someone was to replace him, I'd like to see maybe Mistico in NOAH (though he's gone with New Japan =/), or maybe a few guys like Saito or Dragon Kid from DG.

I'm really not that big on any of the junior heavyweights in NOAH outside of KENTA anyway.

what are your thoughts on Batista?

If he fell off a cliff I'd be the happiest person alive.

I constantly see these lame Mark Henry = ratings jokes on the internet. Also because he's fat/useless.

R-Truth can take second prize.

I'm sensing a pattern here :shifty:

Shelton Benjamin is third in line. :shifty:

Is the N word spelt with an 'a' on the end or an 'er' on the end? Like officially.

Favorite black WWE superstar?

Where do you see TBK and Zeke (together or not) in a year?

~!?

Er, I believe.

Kofi Kingston.

TBK will be fired and Zeke will have gotten a small push, then disa[[eared off the face of the planet.

~!

Hometown Kid

James said:
Didn't know 'Fuji was injured. Maybe it's because he's ugly. KENTA won't be going anywhere near ROH soon. He only just won the Junior Heavyweight Title just over a month ago, so I really can't see him going over to the US any time soon.If someone was to replace him, I'd like to see maybe Mistico in NOAH (though he's gone with New Japan =/), or maybe a few guys like Saito or Dragon Kid from DG.I'm really not that big on any of the junior heavyweights in NOAH outside of KENTA anyway.

Fuji has a knee injury and he'll be out around 4 or 5 more months, he got it like a month ago.

:confused: KENTA is already in the states. Look at the ROH results thread where Lucas posted the spoilers and read the very last line. Plus, he already had a shot for the ROH title like 2 weeks ago. >_>

QUESTIONS~!

Why do some people think "Born For This" is Paramore's best song? I think it's pretty meh for them. =/

How many clean wins do you see Shelton getting in WWE through the rest of the year? 2? 3? >_>

Fuji has a knee injury and he'll be out around 4 or 5 more months, he got it like a month ago.

:confused: KENTA is already in the states. Look at the ROH results thread where Lucas posted the spoilers and read the very last line. Plus, he already had a shot for the ROH title like 2 weeks ago. >_>

lol, Fuji.

I haven't been keeping track of ROH results lately. All I know is that Lynn is champ, and I'm pissed off.

Why do some people think "Born For This" is Paramore's best song? I think it's pretty meh for them. =/

Iunno, ask them. >_> Some chick actually sung it at assembly last year. I marked.

How many clean wins do you see Shelton getting in WWE through the rest of the year? 2? 3? >_>

Hopefully zilch. :D

Hometown Kid

I haven't been keeping track of ROH results lately. All I know is that Lynn is champ, and I'm pissed off.
They just got a show, now's not the time to give up on ROH, dummy. :shifty: And plus, the Embassy is reformed. (with Bison Smith and Ernie Osiris in it. >_>) So maybe Jade can come back to ROH. :D

Hopefully zilch. :D

:fyou:

MORE QUESTIONS~!

Why are you trying to look cool by bolding the quotes instead of quoting them? :O

How would you rate Hiroshi Tanahashi as a wrestler?

They just got a show, now's not the time to give up on ROH, dummy. :shifty: And plus, the Embassy is reformed. (with Bison Smith and Ernie Osiris in it. >_>) So maybe Jade can come back to ROH :D

We don't see it in Australia. >_> I caught part of the first one because SP caught me a stream though.

As far as The Embassy goes, I knew about that and I hate it. Bison sucks.

Why are you trying to look cool by bolding the quotes instead of quoting them? :O

It's easier and I'm lazy. :eek:

How would you rate Hiroshi Tanahashi as a wrestler?

He's one of the things that's right with New Japan. I hate the fact that when he toured America, TNA made him look like a total tosser by having him lose to some of their X-Division jobbers who beat no one else.

seX-Power

WHY DO WE LIKE TO HURT SO MUCH~?

HELLO HELLO, IS ANYONE HOME~?

HOW DID WE GET HERE~?

TELL ME TELL ME CAN YOU FEEL THE PRESSURE NOW~?

WE ARE BROKEN, WHAT MUST WE DO TO RESTART~?

DO YOU EVER WANT ME? DO YOU EVER NEED ME?

HOW LONG, HOW LONG MUST WE SING THIS SONG, HOW LONG, HOW LONG~?

WHY DO WE LIKE TO HURT SO MUCH~?

Because you have weird fetishes.

HELLO HELLO, IS ANYONE HOME~?

No, go away.

HOW DID WE GET HERE~?

Clicked on the thread.

TELL ME TELL ME CAN YOU FEEL THE PRESSURE NOW~?

Definitely.

WE ARE BROKEN, WHAT MUST WE DO TO RESTART~?

Start -> Turn Off Computer... -> Restart

DO YOU EVER WANT ME? DO YOU EVER NEED ME?

No x2.

HOW LONG, HOW LONG MUST WE SING THIS SONG, HOW LONG, HOW LONG~?

3-4 minutes.

Beer Money Army

alex payne.

do you think he is a str8 up jobber?

which of these following match you would wanna see :shifty:

necro Vs Kane
Hardcore Holly Vs BJ whitmer
Kenny King Vs Shelton Benjamin
Bobby Dempsey vs Mark henry
Rhett Titus vs Kip James

alex payne.

do you think he is a str8 up jobber?

:smh @ ROH students.

which of these following match you would wanna see :shifty:

necro Vs Kane
Hardcore Holly Vs BJ whitmer
Kenny King Vs Shelton Benjamin
Bobby Dempsey vs Mark henry
Rhett Titus vs Kip James

Necro vs Henry, just so Necro can push Kane off a 100 foot scafflod through lightubes. That way we should never have to see Kane again. :shifty:

lmao, die

lol, Born For This.

James, do you think Elijah Burke would do okay in TNA? Do you think he might sign with anyone anytime soon?

Well Elijah can cut some good promos, and TNA is essentially two hours of promos, with some ads sprinkled throughout, so sure, why not?

I really doubt he's going to sign anywhere. I think if he was going to sign with TNA, he would've done it by now, and I can't see him signing with ROH. I'm guessing he'll just tour Japan for the next few years.

Qwake

Have you ever eaten meat?

I think it was you who said Undertaker Vs HBK was overrated, what would you rate their Wrestlemania match?

Who are your favourite 3 guys in ROH at the moment? (Jimmy Jacobs and two others I am guessing.)

Would you be pissed off if I got a Randy Orton GIF nearly as epic as your current one?

Kizza

Are you jealous me and seX are having an EWR battle? I'm CHIKARA and he's ROH.