Ask BKB A Question.

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Have you ever eaten meat?

You can beat my meat.

I think it was you who said Undertaker Vs HBK was overrated, what would you rate their Wrestlemania match?

**1/2 - ***

Who are your favourite 3 guys in ROH at the moment? (Jimmy Jacobs and two others I am guessing.)

Jimmy fucking Jacobs, Roddy Strong and Kenny Omega.

Would you be pissed off if I got a Randy Orton GIF nearly as epic as your current one?

If you have it, it's not epic. :eek:

Are you jealous me and seX are having an EWR battle? I'm CHIKARA and he's ROH.

You're sleeping on the couch tonight.

Hometown Kid

What's an EWR "battle"? Is it like Pokemon but with wrestlers? >_>

Aww, where does that leave me?

seXy time~!@@@@@

COmpete to see who gets their PI higher the fastest.

Evil Austin

What did you think of the recent draft results? were you happy with how it went down like ECW only getting one draft pick (Kozlov).

Are you happy that Jericho and Edge are in the same brand? I think that could make a great feud with Jericho being the face a few months down the road.

Do you think it was stupid for them to draft Miz while leaving Morrison down the ECW / Smackdown roster unless he is getting pushed over there while Miz is being pushed on Raw.

Your sig is hillarious by the way

Kizza

Yes, I go I CHOOSE YOU, and Mike Quackenbush appears from a CHIKARAball, and then seX choses who he wants, and he comes from a ROHball, and then they have a rasslin match and the one who dies/faints first is the loser.

NO ITS NOT YOU FUCKING IDIOT. You must be...

KID WITH NO PENIS

What did you think of the recent draft results? were you happy with how it went down like ECW only getting one draft pick (Kozlov).

Are you happy that Jericho and Edge are in the same brand? I think that could make a great feud with Jericho being the face a few months down the road.

Do you think it was stupid for them to draft Miz while leaving Morrison down the ECW / Smackdown roster unless he is getting pushed over there while Miz is being pushed on Raw.

The draft as a whole pissed me off, because I've got tickets for a RAW house show later this year, and some of the guys I wanted to see have been taken from RAW, while others I don't give a flying fuck about have been put on there.

I really wanted to see Jericho, but now he's gone to SmackDown! I'd never seen Jericho before. I saw Punk last year but I would've loved to have seen him again. Then we get The Miz on RAW instead of John Morrison? Ghey. I don't care about Triple H or Big Show either. AND NOW I DON'T GET TO SEE THE BEST ENTRANCE EVER LIVE! NO SPLITS! Fuck you, WWE. Maryse is hot, but Melina's entrance is fucking amazing. I don't approve of that move.

The only good thing was that MVP went to RAW. Wewt, I get to see MVP again.

As far as ECW goes, I'm sure they'll have a few more trades in the spplemental draft where they move the people that they think no one cares about. I'm pretty sure we'll get Regal and TBK on ECW in theend, which would be two solid additions. I hope Morrison moves to SD now (he an't move to the same show as Miz), because he's too good for ECW.

Kizza

The draft as a whole pissed me off, because I've got tickets for a RAW house show later this year, and some of the guys I wanted to see have been taken from RAW, while others I don't give a flying fuck about have been put on there.

I really wanted to see Jericho, but now he's gone to SmackDown! I'd never seen Jericho before. I saw Punk last year but I would've loved to have seen him again. Then we get The Miz on RAW instead of John Morrison? Ghey. I don't care about Triple H or Big Show either. AND NOW I DON'T GET TO SEE THE BEST ENTRANCE EVER LIVE! NO SPLITS! Fuck you, WWE. Maryse is hot, but Melina's entrance is fucking amazing. I don't approve of that move.

The only good thing was that MVP went to RAW. Wewt, I get to see MVP again.

As far as ECW goes, I'm sure they'll have a few more trades in the spplemental draft where they move the people that they think no one cares about. I'm pretty sure we'll get Regal and TBK on ECW in theend, which would be two solid additions. I hope Morrison moves to SD now (he an't move to the same show as Miz), because he's too good for ECW.

I call owned.

Kizza

tits_or_gtfo.jpg

seX-Power

You mean when they're coming out in early July? I think they're coming to Sydney on my birthday!

this bolding sucks, btw, you must be a fag

You mean when they're coming out in early July? I think they're coming to Sydney on my birthday!

this bolding sucks, btw, you must be a fag

Nah you suck and that makes you a fag. >_>

And yush, that's what I mean.