Arrow (& Flash) Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Okay so tonight's episode is about to be sick as fuck, first episode of Slade in his actual outfit.. #NERDLOVE

anywhere here's the promo,

Also Stephen Amell (Actor for Green Arrow) dropped a hint that a huge DC comics name is about to be introduced in a future episode.. people are saying like Lex Luthor or Bruce Wayne but I think it's Ra's Al-Ghul.

Can't wait to watch it tomorrow then (hulu). They have mentioned Ra's already I think. Do you know if by name he meant the actual character will be on camera, or just more name dropping?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Can't wait to watch it tomorrow then (hulu). They have mentioned Ra's already I think. Do you know if by name he meant the actual character will be on camera, or just more name dropping?
Ahh nice yeah, I like Hulu but I give that show as much support as I can personally because Green Arrow is my favorite DC character :)
Uhm to be honest it sounded like it was going to be a personal appearance.. I think it's going to be torwards the end of the season so they can do a 3rd season and POTENTIALLY build onto the DC universe for the Batman Superman movie that just got pushed back to 2016 and the Justice League movie that's bound to follow that.

All I can say about tonight's episode.. WAS THAT IT WAS AMAZING! Probably one of the best episodes of the season.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Wow tonight's episode blew my mind.
They just introduced one of my Top 5 Rogues Gallery villains and briefly brought up a team consisting of that villain and my personal favorite villain from the DC universe that has already been in a few episodes.
Michael Jai White (Spawn) is the Bronze Tiger he is badass mercenary apart of the Suciide squad with Deadshot(been in a few episodes) and a few others.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
First look at the Flash's costume, only really a head and shoulder shot but it looks pretty good.

93d2c9920bb1f4d4c943d62d624ec2a5.jpg

Reactions: Mean Smark Callous

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
dude the ending to last weeks episode gave me goosebumps and they started this week's off giving mee the sameee gooooosebumps!!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Tonight's episode was a nice slow cooooldown but filled with plenty of "goosebump" moments. The real highlight though is dat trailer for the next episode, teasing a whole bunch..

Looked like a possible Harley Quinn appearance :)
^ A Character Teaser, not confirmed.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Sweet, we will watch it tomorrow night on Hulu. I love that my wife has been in on this show with me from the beginning. She likes it just as much. Slade's appearance at the end of last weeks episode made her say "What the fuuuuuuck" out loud. I loved it lol.

Reaction score
Arrow was so good this week but why oh why do they show two episodes then take a 2 week break c'mon cw get your shit together and don't tease me with the suicide squad and make me wait two weeks

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Arrow was so good this week but why oh why do they show two episodes then take a 2 week break c'mon cw get your shit together and don't tease me with the suicide squad and make me wait two weeks
CW Is mainly a "Age: 13-17 / 18-25" channel during primetime evening hours and next week is allegedly the week where the most schools in North America go on Spring Break, so I'm thinking they don't want to have to risk bad ratings for one week because a lot of their viewers are on vacation and won't be able to tune it.
Supernatural CW's other greatest hit at the moment is also on break next week.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
CW Is mainly a "Age: 13-17 / 18-25" channel during primetime evening hours and next week is allegedly the week where the most schools in North America go on Spring Break, so I'm thinking they don't want to have to risk bad ratings for one week because a lot of their viewers are on vacation and won't be able to tune it.
Supernatural CW's other greatest hit at the moment is also on break next week.
Stupid ratings systems. I have to wait until the new Supernat seasons come on Netflix since I missed the beginning of the season on Hulu and they only keep like the last 5 eps on there.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Stupid ratings systems. I have to wait until the new Supernat seasons come on Netflix since I missed the beginning of the season on Hulu and they only keep like the last 5 eps on there.
Yeah ratings systems are so stupid and flawed..

Ahh damn that sucks! Yeah I never understood why Hulu doesn't give you more shows.. I mean I get it's a free service but if you do choose to pay for it you should be able to have access to more episodes rather than just having less commercials I think that's soo stupiddd!..

love Supernatural they've kept it pretty damn interesting for each of their 9 seasons, i like how they're throwing a couple softy episodes here and there going back to the good ol' just plain hunting monsters/creatures days, you'll see when you get to watch it!
I'm really excited to see how this season is going to play out.. I've been hearing the actors say they aren't even tired of the gig yet and would not have a care in the world in working on seasons all the way upto 19 as long as the arcs don't get boring. They've said that the arc in season 9 is so large that they can make another season out of it and will, so 10 is guarenteed just waiting to be officially renewed, and then Carver said he definitely has more arcs planned that could easily create 3 more seasons after next one (that being their 10th).

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Yeah ratings systems are so stupid and flawed..

Ahh damn that sucks! Yeah I never understood why Hulu doesn't give you more shows.. I mean I get it's a free service but if you do choose to pay for it you should be able to have access to more episodes rather than just having less commercials I think that's soo stupiddd!..

love Supernatural they've kept it pretty damn interesting for each of their 9 seasons, i like how they're throwing a couple softy episodes here and there going back to the good ol' just plain hunting monsters/creatures days, you'll see when you get to watch it!
I'm really excited to see how this season is going to play out.. I've been hearing the actors say they aren't even tired of the gig yet and would not have a care in the world in working on seasons all the way upto 19 as long as the arcs don't get boring. They've said that the arc in season 9 is so large that they can make another season out of it and will, so 10 is guarenteed just waiting to be officially renewed, and then Carver said he definitely has more arcs planned that could easily create 3 more seasons after next one (that being their 10th).
I remember reading the original plan was to have only have like the first 5 or 6 seasons lol

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY