Arrow (& Flash) Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Jeez, Merlyn, "Arthur King", someones not obsessed in the writing team at DC are they? hahaha

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Nah I think they just referred to Malcom or Merlyn as the Dark Archer.
Well, I don't think Malcom Merlyn is important at all in the comics. I don't read Green Arrow but just looking at some of this shit. It looks like he isn't even included. Tommy Merlyn is the name of Arthur King in New 52 and Arthur King was the Dark Archer.

Eh, I confused myself there

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Also, how about that bomb that revealed Thea as Malcom's daughter?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Well, I don't think Malcom Merlyn is important at all in the comics. I don't read Green Arrow but just looking at some of this shit. It looks like he isn't even included. Tommy Merlyn is the name of Arthur King in New 52 and Arthur King was the Dark Archer.

Eh, I confused myself there
The main dark archer was called just Merlyn, he didnt have a first name, it didn't come out til later that that was who Malcolm was in the show.

The New 52 was a reboot where they created the identity Tommy Merlyn they never used that name until then he was just Merlyn.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
The main dark archer was called just Merlyn, he didnt have a first name, it didn't come out til later that that was who Malcolm was in the show.

The New 52 was a reboot where they created the identity Tommy Merlyn they never used that name until then he was just Merlyn.
But still, Tommy > Malcom! Even though Malcom is a total badass.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Also, how about that bomb that revealed Thea as Malcom's daughter?
I know right, that was crazy! Just like everyone we think is dead comes back lol. Waiting on the Chinese guy and his daughter to be resurrected too. JK, I don't think they will come back, but who knows.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I know right, that was crazy! Just like everyone we think is dead comes back lol. Waiting on the Chinese guy and his daughter to be resurrected too. JK, I don't think they will come back, but who knows.

Honestly there's an aspect in the comic books of Shado (the asian guy's daughter) that would be interesting if they touch upon it but it would require them to be resurrected or not to have actually died.
In the comics Shado 'rapes' Oliver on the Island and eventually births his child.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Honestly there's an aspect in the comic books of Shado (the asian guy's daughter) that would be interesting if they touch upon it but it would require them to be resurrected or not to have actually died.
In the comics Shado 'rapes' Oliver on the Island and eventually births his child.
What if Shado isn't actually dead and they pull the "Oliver mysteriously remembers more about the island in Season 2" type of deal but we flashback with Slade bringing her back and she's pregnant with Oliver's kid this whole time (REMEMBER THE SEX SCENE)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
What if Shado isn't actually dead and they pull the "Oliver mysteriously remembers more about the island in Season 2" type of deal but we flashback with Slade bringing her back and she's pregnant with Oliver's kid this whole time (REMEMBER THE SEX SCENE)
Yeah I remember the sex scene,
Personally I don't believe she died, if she didn't that would be completely awesome.

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
I so fucking love this series. Watched the first season in 5 days, last episode i watched (The day it was released) was when Malcom said Thea (Or however is written) is a bastard

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
New episode was sweet! I totally forgot about the geeky guy getting hit by lightning. Of course he's the flash, derp.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Yeah I remember the sex scene,
Personally I don't believe she died, if she didn't that would be completely awesome.
She got shot in the back. All we saw was Slade crying over her. (I haven't watched the new episode) She could still be saved.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Okay so tonight's episode is about to be sick as fuck, first episode of Slade in his actual outfit.. #NERDLOVE

anywhere here's the promo,

Also Stephen Amell (Actor for Green Arrow) dropped a hint that a huge DC comics name is about to be introduced in a future episode.. people are saying like Lex Luthor or Bruce Wayne but I think it's Ra's Al-Ghul.

Reactions: Trip in the Head