Arrow (& Flash) Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah he was in two episodes before the mid season break back in mid December.
Character name: Barry Allen he's the scientist who helps them out with the Cyrus Gold aka Solomon Grundy case.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Ohhhh, I know who he is now. I bet his name matched the comics right? Again, not as familiar with DC (except the big 2). I was rooting for him to hook up with Felicity since Oliver and Felicity seems unlikely.

BTW, is Diggle from the comics at all or purely the show's doing?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Ohhhh, I know who he is now. I bet his name matched the comics right? Again, not as familiar with DC (except the big 2). I was rooting for him to hook up with Felicity since Oliver and Felicity seems unlikely.

Yeah Diggle is from the Comics he's pretty relevant in them too as he is in the show.
I don't believe Tommy was ever a character though or if he was there was only a few minor appearances that was why they killed him off soo early.. Merlyn though Tommy's dad Malcolm is part of the League of Assassins got Trained by Ra's and ran away, he was always one of G.Arrows top villains.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score

Do we have an MCU discussion on here?

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
If so, we need a MCU DISCUSSION! Because there is so much we could talk about

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Yeah Diggle is from the Comics he's pretty relevant in them too as he is in the show.
I don't believe Tommy was ever a character though or if he was there was only a few minor appearances that was why they killed him off soo early.. Merlyn though Tommy's dad Malcolm is part of the League of Assassins got Trained by Ra's and ran away, he was always one of G.Arrows top villains.
Thats cool. I admit, I was pretty stoked to find out he was still alive. So many possibilities. Ra's daughter will make an appearence you think? Or did she already? Been too long now lol.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
I don't believe Tommy was ever a character though or if he was there was only a few minor appearances that was why they killeda him off soo early.. Merlyn though Tommy's dad Malcolm is part of the League of Assassins got Trained by Ra's and ran away, he was always one of G.Arrows top villains.
Well, Tommy Merlyn is the Dark Archer in the comics if I remember right. Because I was like "OMG, Tommy is about to take off the hood!" and Malcom took off the hood

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
Wait, was Tommy the dark archer.... hmmm I can't remember. Well, Dark Archer wasn't super interesting anyway

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
He is somewhat him. They are the same character except his name was Arthur King before New 52