Arrow (& Flash) Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah, I understand that. It just hit me hard while watching it and I posted 5 minutes after watching so I was still emotional lol.

I agree that Routh is not the greatest but I am also pleased with his performance as Atom. I also agree it was fun watching he and Cisco together.

The last 2 minutes of 'Arrow' more often than not leaves me very emotional and filled with "GIVE ME THE NEXT EPISODE GODDAMNIT!" spirit hahahaha.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I think it's kind of funny that DC has pulled off on TV what Marvel has in movies.. Marvel is about to begin the same thing with a few of their shows. Unfortunately I don't think DC will ever pull it off with their films the way Marvel has.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Cool little promo to advertise for the final episodes, nothing story related just a little fun between heroes & villains.

pottsy946

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
ust guessing that the Lazurus pit may be coming into the Arrow big time, but that means Olly would need to be the new Ras, hell yeah would be liking that shit going on

xDistinctx

Jobber
Reaction score
We do not have CW so we had to get Netflix to watch this. I picked up Netflix and started watching this as well as Daredevil and I have to say that I approve of both! Arrow is excellent, I haven't checked out Flash yet.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
We do not have CW so we had to get Netflix to watch this. I picked up Netflix and started watching this as well as Daredevil and I have to say that I approve of both! Arrow is excellent, I haven't checked out Flash yet.

You might as well join the large majority of the world that watches shows not on basic cable and stream them.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Last night's episode of Flash was great! So much revealed.. One thing I have to say is if Caitlin doesn't believe now she never will.

Looking forward to next Tuesday!

xDistinctx

Jobber
Reaction score
You might as well join the large majority of the world that watches shows not on basic cable and stream them.

I always seem to be behind in the world!

In all honesty though, we had Netflix for the longest time a couple years ago and just hardly ever watched it. Now with a few shows popping up, it seems like it's the only thing we watch.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Decent episode of Arrow as far as getting the storyline progressing even further but not a lot of action.. surprisingly went by pretty quick IMO. The last shot of Oliver in the new outfit was dope, the rest of the season will be pretty nuts.

Surprisingly Ollicty did happen.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Decent episode of Arrow as far as getting the storyline progressing even further but not a lot of action.. surprisingly went by pretty quick IMO. The last shot of Oliver in the new outfit was dope, the rest of the season will be pretty nuts.

Surprisingly Ollicty did happen.

Agreed, very good episode and the last shot of the former Oliver Queen was badass.

Also, Emily Bett Rickards is seriously hot.. wow!

Bball_91

Jobber
Reaction score
Loving Arrow, I watch a couple episodes, and then watch a couple more on Netflix. Just seems like one of those shows that I want the next episode NOW, not later or tomorrow! And, that alone just shows how amazing the show is.