Arrow (& Flash) Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Wow, I've missed a lot in here. Not in the shows though. They are excellent. Wife says she is liking flash better at this point.

Side note: Anyone else see the photos of Amell (Arrow) as Casey Jones yet. Excited for that.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Flash was excellent!

That ending fight sequence was badass, although I think it kinda spoiled the Arrow finale lol

We'll see tonight, I don't think so it kind of fit in to Arrow last week.. but yeah how the hell are they going to end the season. Rogues essentially confirmed as S2 main villains I'd imagine, something tells me this isn't the last we'll see of a Reverse Flash *cough* Eddie *cough*.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Arrow season finale was good but it flew by so fast.. and with everything that happened it felt more like a series finale than a season finale. Next season is just completely up in the air.

So, Ray discovers the miniaturization formula but it explodes and takes out the entire top of the Palmer Tech building. So we wait until next season to find out what happens with him. Malcolm is now Rah's Al Ghul. Oliver and Felicity are running off together. Honestly, did anything of substance happen?

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Okay.. Yeah definitely spoilers lol

Looks awesome, does it have a premiere date yet?

nah looks like somewhere between Q2-Q3.. I' mthinking earlier Q2 like maybe May.. and it should end before Flash & Arrow.. cuz Rogues gonna play a role in Flash S2 and White Canary/Atom will pop up in S4 of Arro w & flash prolly.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
totally missed this but awesome to see!!

2b10c7a28d2b68baeda6925de9e1701a72da28b8:large

^ Thea in the Speedy costume.