Arrow (& Flash) Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It's being heavily rumored that Damien Wayne aka the Son of Batman and Talia Al-Ghul will be a villain on Arrow for season 4.. perhaps he gets pissed at Oliver for Ra's (aka Damien's maternal grandfather) trying to make him the new leader of the league of assassins.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
12924_818781244873811_6325356647095888002_n.jpg

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
It's being heavily rumored that Damien Wayne aka the Son of Batman and Talia Al-Ghul will be a villain on Arrow for season 4.. perhaps he gets pissed at Oliver for Ra's (aka Damien's maternal grandfather) trying to make him the new leader of the league of assassins.
I thought Talia was also the character Bats was supposed to have fallen in love with or whatever. I remember the relationship from the cartoons. If "his son" shows up I wonder if we will eventually see Batman himself on the show?

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
The way they introduced the time travel element was the perfect cliffhanger.. the thing with Wells or RATHER Eobard Thawne & Cisco never happened.
Yeah that too. The thing with Cisco did not go over well at my house lol. And I honestly thought it was the reverse flash like taunting him when he first saw himself earlier in the episode. Nope!

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Wow! I saw no negatives at all in this past episode of The Flash. All the big moments we've wanted to see all wiped out in the last 10 seconds of the episode. Very, very well written and very thrilling... my eyes were glued to my computer screen.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Arrow was interesting this week as well. A lot of soul searching and coming to conclusions.. the ending should shake everything up a bit for sure.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah I thought The Flash was definitely better this week but Arrow was pretty solid.

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
IMO, Flash this season > Arrow this season; although Arrow's season 2 has been a masterpiece that felt like 2 seasons of flashbacks building up Slade and Oliver's friendship and struggle (season 1) and then an epic war between an old friend-turned-enemy and a man trying so desperately not to be a killer (season 2).

Gotta admit, I was surprised that they had Wells take out Cisco so early on but time travelling means he's okay. I wonder if Wells will have something to do with Grodd and Eddie this season, beyond Wells letting Grodd destroy Eiling.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
IMO, Flash this season > Arrow this season; although Arrow's season 2 has been a masterpiece that felt like 2 seasons of flashbacks building up Slade and Oliver's friendship and struggle (season 1) and then an epic war between an old friend-turned-enemy and a man trying so desperately not to be a killer (season 2).

Gotta admit, I was surprised that they had Wells take out Cisco so early on but time travelling means he's okay. I wonder if Wells will have something to do with Grodd and Eddie this season, beyond Wells letting Grodd destroy Eiling.

Oh Grodd will totally be back, that's one of the prime villains of the Flash.. I thought they were going to do the Rogues as the final part of the season which they still can really, it should only take 4 episodes and they have I think 6, 7 or 8 left.. but you're right Flash S1 is >> Arrow S3.. Arrow S1 though IMO >> Flash S1 by a long run!

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Oh Grodd will totally be back, that's one of the prime villains of the Flash.. I thought they were going to do the Rogues as the final part of the season which they still can really, it should only take 4 episodes and they have I think 6, 7 or 8 left.. but you're right Flash S1 is >> Arrow S3.. Arrow S1 though IMO >> Flash S1 by a long run!
I have a feeling they will have Grodd be Season 2's primary villain, with him mind controlling Eddie for the first part for some more added drama where Barry has to try and figure out whether he can truly save Eddie.

All of the Rogues that Barry has pissed off coming for him at the end would be epic, and I wonder if that will tie into Wells' master plan (if he even has one).

IMO, Arrow season 1 was so good because of the strong emphasis on the epic flashbacks, Oliver becoming the Arrow in Starling and The List, and the fact that his archery and killing skills were over 9000. Flash is quickly becoming so good that it will probably overtake it for me, although Barry hasn't gotten as many chicks this season as Oliver did in his first season. :heenan: