Are they going to merge the titles?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
if there is less for them to compete for then their will be less need for undercard guys and we get more and more of the same recycling of shit we get now with the log jam of Old Guard Main Eventers they are all pretty much just taking up two shows as it is…if we get rid of the WHC then their will be even less for other people to do…the guys we like like the Sandows, Cesaros, Big Es, Reigns', & etc will be even less likely to get those main event shots…the best way to fix this is to go back to what Brand Extension was meant to be.. Two Shows treated as different Company's and keep half on raw and half on SD then switch em around once a year via the draft…but they won't and I feel they won't do the unification cuz they just introduced the new WC Belt so that would be ridiculous

But again like I bought up, all the Main Event guys now will have to retire at some point, and the guys who aren't the main event guys now will be pushed up into that picture along with a few people who show up around that time. When someone leaves, someone will have to replace them so I think it will be good in the long run. Yes it means Dolph or a few people won't get a WWE Title run for now, but a few years down the line when some of these guys who will be getting it are gone, they can move up and take there spot if they work hard for it and show they really want it.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
But again like I bought up, all the Main Event guys now will have to retire at some point, and the guys who aren't the main event guys now will be pushed up into that picture along with a few people who show up around that time. When someone leaves, someone will have to replace them so I think it will be good in the long run. Yes it means Dolph or a few people won't get a WWE Title run for now, but a few years down the line when some of these guys who will be getting it are gone, they can move up and take there spot if they work hard for it and show they really want it.

They really only have two options. Cut the roster in half or go back to the brand split the correct way in order to make the most of it and do it right. I am betting on Tue first option and a crap ton of guys looking for work.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
They really only have two options. Cut the roster in half or go back to the brand split the correct way in order to make the most of it and do it right. I am betting on Tue first option and a crap ton of guys looking for work.

I don't see why what I say won't work, most of the people you listed have been there awhile anyway and won't have much time left. Let's look at them and show you what I mean.

Cena
Orton
Daniel Bryan
Alberto Del Rio
Mark Henry
Kane
Undertaker
Christian
CM Punk

Now you said Undertaker won't go for the title again so take him out you have

Cena
Orton
Daniel Bryan
Alberto Del Rio
Mark Henry
Kane
Christian
CM Punk

Mark and Kane I don't see have many more years left, and Punk also won't be around to much longer with how bad his body is banged up so within the next 3-4 years they likely will be gone so we'll have.

Cena
Orton
Daniel Bryan
Alberto Del Rio
Christian

Now, I don't really see Christian even being part of the main event anyway, so let's take him out.

Cena
Orton
Daniel Bryan
Alberto Del Rio

and we got 4 main eventers in 3-4 years, that's when the people you said wouldn't be gets added in so let's fix this list up.

Cena
Orton
Daniel Bryan
Alberto Del Rio
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Ryback
Wade Barrett

Now will all of them HOLD the title, probably not but they will be in the main event scene.

Bad News Booty

You Must Have Me Confused with Someone Far Less Awesome
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Wrestlers don't like to retire when they should.

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
Those were just the ones off of the top of my head and I agree with Booty how many of them will really go away in 3-4 years besides UT and Kane.

Kushikimi

Reaction score
There are a lot of guys that don't really need to be on the roster as of now, so maybe they'll get rid of them and leave a lot of space open. Then there will be others that will be cut.

As I say, I'm not a fan of big rosters unless you're going to have a Brand Extension and treat both Brands as separate companies.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
1. Merge the two World titles.
2. Make the US and IC titles brand exclusive.
3, Create a new tag title and do the same, holding a tournament to crown the SD champs.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Wrestlers don't like to retire when they should.

Those were just the ones off of the top of my head and I agree with Booty how many of them will really go away in 3-4 years besides UT and Kane.

Three of them have been there for YEARS and YEARS already so I'm sure they will be done soon(Mark,Taker,Kane) and Punk if I recall said before he would retire sometime in the next few years(could be trolling) so them four clearly can be off the list sooner then we all think. Plus it opens up the Mid-Card Division by a lot and can help out both titles a lot by having guys who aren't right at the main event yet but could easily get there in a few years going for it, you know like the old days?

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
3, Create a new tag title and do the same, holding a tournament to crown the SD champs.

4. Bring back the Cruiserweight and have them be a floater like the WC

Sabretooth

Reaction score
The undisputed title sounds so important that it only seems like the absolute best can wear it. That makes is awkward for guys like Sandow, Ziggler(I've already lost faith in him anyway), big E, Roman Reigns, etc to hold it

Bad News Booty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scotthall
Favorite Wrestler
kevinnash
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Sandow I love but I will concede u him but Big E & Reigns are future Main Event superstars…..honestly I have no idea how you come up with the opinions you have...

Sabretooth

Reaction score
Sandow I love but I will concede u him but Big E & Reigns are future Main Event superstars…..honestly I have no idea how you come up with the opinions you have...

I honestly have no idea how you don't see what I mean. It'll take a long time until that happens so the old main eventers will continue to do it until that happens.

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3

I like this idea very much, and I like Booty's idea of bringing back the Cruiserweight title.

Kushikimi

Reaction score
In the end, the main question here is... Why does WWE still has JTG under contract....