Apparently this forum is in need of a truse

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

John

For the record, Your an ass for not accepting people can change with age :).

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Oh damn. Well you knew you were in trouble when you found out she had a racially sensitive gay friend coupled with the overly confident hefer as her companions. lol. That's ALWAYS a bad sign. lol.

John

And also a French Canadian Guy, and we all know how we feel about the French.... :shifty:...

Quintastic One

Reaction score
We've got T-Shirts. Great design too. On the front we have "lolwut" and on the back we have "lolwut".

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Also there will never be peace with Nopes until they go back to their shitty land or die.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Oh damn. Well you knew you were in trouble when you found out she had a racially sensitive gay friend coupled with the overly confident hefer as her companions. lol. That's ALWAYS a bad sign. lol.

I just became (again) single yesterday. Join the club.

At least I won't be alone. lol. Sucks though man, how long were you guys together?

Seriously though, gonna vent for a minute. I have these bone spurs on my heel apparently. Just found out for sure friday, but it's been ridiculously painful since last Sunday. I tried sucking it up but on Tuesday I was just in too much pain to even try and stand up.

Anyway, so we need groceries and I really don't feel like walking, right? But she guilts me into going, so I go. Walking into the store she asks me if I have to walk so stupidly (I am walking on the balls of my feet because I want to cry everytime my heel touches the ground.) and I totally lost my shit on her. So this morning, she starts complaining about having to cook a meal again because I can't stand on my feet properly. Then starts bitching that I haven't done dishes or house cleaning all week. Lost my shit again.

So now she's over at her mother's. I'm like ridiculously stoned, and still feeling the pain, unfortunately. And all is quiet and I'm loving it. I am going to be so disappointed when she gets home.

We've got T-Shirts. Great design too. On the front we have "lolwut" and on the back we have "lolwut".

Does it come in teal?

MizMasta3000

Maybe we can play fetch with those negros. Throw a boat of fried chicken and watermelon over to Africa and watch them leave quick

Quintastic One

Reaction score
That'll be an extra 25 bucks processing fee. But that's ok since the American Dollar is only worth about 2 cents nowadays. You'll manage.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
At least I won't be alone. lol. Sucks though man, how long were you guys together?
I couldn't stand her more than 2 months, lol.In one way or another my girlfriends never last long.The day I feel oppressed by the relationship, it's over.
Seriously though, gonna vent for a minute. I have these bone spurs on my heel apparently. Just found out for sure friday, but it's been ridiculously painful since last Sunday. I tried sucking it up but on Tuesday I was just in too much pain to even try and stand up.

Anyway, so we need groceries and I really don't feel like walking, right? But she guilts me into going, so I go. Walking into the store she asks me if I have to walk so stupidly (I am walking on the balls of my feet because I want to cry everytime my heel touches the ground.) and I totally lost my shit on her. So this morning, she starts complaining about having to cook a meal again because I can't stand on my feet properly. Then starts bitching that I haven't done dishes or house cleaning all week. Lost my shit again.

So now she's over at her mother's. I'm like ridiculously stoned, and still feeling the pain, unfortunately. And all is quiet and I'm loving it. I am going to be so disappointed when she gets home.

rofl.

Wrestling Station

Yeah MS, I told this to TDK before (like a month ago I think) that I broke up with my woman. So, lets just make a cougar club thing and fuck life imo!

And let me pull a MHV1 for the initial argument.. YOU ARE ALL N00BS!!!! :shifty: