Apparently this forum is in need of a truse

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

LKP

Yeah but somehow MS cant see the fact that yeah although peepshow and his gang are "ONLY JOKING" which i do not believe half of the time. I wanted MS to know that although that they are only having "FUN" some people can take it the wrong way and peep show and co need to learn that us guys on this forum should be like a unit or family or sorts. Yeah everyone has a falling out but lets ll get on we can have more fun that way.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
@ MS: Read my post,

Don't care, go away.

Yeah but somehow MS cant see the fact that yeah although peepshow and his gang are "ONLY JOKING" which i do not believe half of the time. I wanted MS to know that although that they are only having "FUN" some people can take it the wrong way and peep show and co need to learn that us guys on this forum should be like a unit or family or sorts. Yeah everyone has a falling out but lets ll get on we can have more fun that way.

It's not peepshow's fault if he's joking around and someone takes it the wrong way. It's the other person's fault for being so sensitive.

In other words, man up.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
You guys are falling into the same trap I fell into way back in the day against Lady Hotrod.

For those of you who weren't around in that day I'll give you the readers digest version.

Lady Hotrod was picking on Blaze hardcore. I stood up for Blaze and told her that she shouldn't be an internet bully because you never know whether the other side is being serious or not.

From there I was flamed by a majority of the forum, including Peepshow and eventually Blaze turned on me and said "It was all in good fun".

I had to learn that you don't take shit in this section of the forum "Casual Talk" so damn seriously. You don't see the members of the forum flaming you or calling you a douche during wrestling discusssion now do you? Nope. It's just in Casual Talk because you KNOW it's all free game here.

So I find it hilarious at this point that Blaze is suddenly on the side of Anti-Internet Bullying when before he was the target and he was on Peepshow and Co.'s side saying it was no big deal and that I was taking things too far.

So if you're looking at this in terms of Us Vs. Them, remember that Blaze flip flops his position more times than a politician during an Iowa Caucus.

You've got great company.

LKP

I get you dude, look all im saying is what me and blaze are saying is he is no angel and should man up himself and he gets to be mates with us. Why cant we all just get along? Oh yeah i know why.... its to easy. That is my rant over.

Two scoops i agree man, i just want us all to get along.

MizMasta3000

again its the internet. no one can tell whos joking or not. if peep show was joking then he could always put a lol or a smiley after his post imo

LKP

Or just be nice to us haha. Why doesn't he make fun of bkb? Anyways lets move on and hopefully have fun here.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Always assume that it is a joke unless explicitly stated otherwise.

And we can get along. When peep tells you to die in a fire, tell him to go take a long walk off a short pier. (Moldy old joke time)

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Which brings me to my original reply to you guys. It's the unfortunate and harsh reality that we cannot get everyone to like each other and we cannot get everyone to get along. For all your guys "maturity" you'd think you would of learned that life lesson by now.

Sure it's a good "ideal" to have. To want everyone to live in peace. But it aint gonna happen. The best thing you can do is get a tougher skin and when Peepshow, BKB, Sex Power ect. all start their shit, you just fire back with the same banter.

They tell you you're a cunt? You reply they're a fish mongering chowder head. It's that simple. Even if their intent WAS malicious, they are several hundred miles away from you. What are they gonna do? Text you to death?

A bully is only as effective as the target allows him to be.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Everybody has been ripped on at one time or another. Me, peepshow, Scoops. Everyone.

The ones who stick around and become part of the family as you put it, are the ones who just give it back.

LKP

^^^^ Agreeed@ two scoops. Time to move on i say im willing to forgive and forget. And you know what i do actually wanna green rep peepshow for being persistent :)

LKP

Why not innit lol? Tell you what im getting into the Christmas spirit now :)