Apparently this forum is in need of a truse

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
18 up here in Alberta.

Our booze is fuccking expensive though. 22 bucks for a 12 pack of Budweiser bottles

monkeystyle

Reaction score
18 up here in Alberta.

Our booze is fuccking expensive though. 22 bucks for a 12 pack of Budweiser bottles

Why would you be drinking Bud in the first place? :rolleyes:

Seriously though, that's pretty outrageous. It is also my understanding that your cigarettes are ridiculously priced too, but I can't see them being priced higher than ours. I paid $10 something for a pack of Players yesterday, made me want to cry.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I don't like beer. It's sad but true. I've tried just about anything I could think of that people say are good. Sam Adams was far too strong. Blue Moon was still tasting like rancid bread. Anything that has any sort of "flavor" like winter brew, cherry wood, lime, orange, whatever. It all tastes the same to me. Which is the flavor of moldy bread.

So I stick with hard liquor. Because even if it tastes bad (I mix it so it doesn't) then it gets the job done a helluva lot quicker than beer. In my motto if you're going to drink, drink to the fullest.

noumenon

$22 for Budweiser!? That's horrible. I can imagine how much good beer actually costs. Budweiser is fucking disgusting, I don't know how anyone can drink that shit. I prefer Sam Adams over most.

I've got a few friends who don't like beer as well, but they've got no problem downing 4 or 5 pints when I take them to this micro-brew place around where I live. They make all beer on premises, some really awesome stuff.

As far as hard liquor goes, I'm a rum n coke guy.

MizMasta3000

I dont drink beer to get drunk. I do liquor. I drink beer when im relaxing. Wine with my meals

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Although I did drink Tarantula Tequila straight once. That was good if you could ignore the sting.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
$22 for Budweiser!? That's horrible. I can imagine how much good beer actually costs. Budweiser is fucking disgusting, I don't know how anyone can drink that shit. I prefer Sam Adams over most.

I've got a few friends who don't like beer as well, but they've got no problem downing 4 or 5 pints when I take them to this micro-brew place around where I live. They make all beer on premises, some really awesome stuff.

As far as hard liquor goes, I'm a rum n coke guy.

Never had Sam Adams before, always here Americans talk about it though. Persnally I tend to buy Alexander Keiths IPA but lately I've been buying their premium white brand. Delicious with a slice of orange in the glass.

Hard liquors I go for gin or vodka. I tend to dislike whiskeys etc because I can't drink them straight whereas I easily can swig down a frosty glass of gin.

Sometimes though I'll buy inferno vodka and make super spicy caesars.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well with my explanation that I believe Beer tastes like shit you obviously see why I wouldn't drink liquor straight either. You can't mix beer. lol.

I dunno if you guys have it but you can buy red eye beer here. Beer mixed with clamato. Fucking disgusting.

Although I did drink Tarantula Tequila straight once. That was good if you could ignore the sting.

What is tarantula tequila?

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I dunno how it's made differently than normal Tequila. I didn't ask questions. lol. But apparently it's really strong and used for making Spider Bite shots. lol. Alot of people say they've had bad experiences with Tequila, but honestly I've found it more enjoyable than most liquor.