Apparently this forum is in need of a truse

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

J

The word MS used, and I agree it was repatative but I was so lost in the fact htat I could go around and do whatever I wanted that I didn't even realize that much.

Kizza

Never played it tbh, but been meaning to.

But a friend of mine said 1 was indeed shallow, repetitive and as MS said, monotonous.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

One was a hate it or love it thing
Two is a love it thing

noumenon

I seriously had hours of fun in Assassins Creed just going around fucking with guard, running from them, getting into huge battles. I was so caught up in the game I didn't realize until my second play through how repetitive it was. The ending also blew IMO. Does two continue off of it at all or is it completely new?
Also riding around on ponies <333

J

I heard it literally picks up right where the last one left off, like seconds after.

noumenon

Oh alright cool. I asked a friend and he said it was a completely different story. I don't think he realized I was talking about the story outside the Animus.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lol@ admitting your obsessed with Taylor Swift :p

Yeah ok..I admit it.

I'm obssesed with Taylor Swift

Blaze, you're a fucking idiot.

I think I'm right. Peep and his little gang are obsessed with me lkp and MizMasta. Why else keep saying our names and talk about us alot. If it was the other way around and its happened before you'd say for us to get over ourself and stop riding there dick..

Infact LadyHotrod did it once. When I was saying Peep's name in almost any thread she told me to get off his dick.

Taylor Swift is a sexy beast burger. Extra mayo.

Meh Mayo sucks...but hmmmmm sexy beast burger....yum!

Blaze speaks truth every now and again
Everynow and then.......

yeah ok that's true

You guys are falling into the same trap I fell into way back in the day against Lady Hotrod.

For those of you who weren't around in that day I'll give you the readers digest version.

Lady Hotrod was picking on Blaze hardcore. I stood up for Blaze and told her that she shouldn't be an internet bully because you never know whether the other side is being serious or not.

From there I was flamed by a majority of the forum, including Peepshow and eventually Blaze turned on me and said "It was all in good fun".

I had to learn that you don't take shit in this section of the forum "Casual Talk" so damn seriously. You don't see the members of the forum flaming you or calling you a douche during wrestling discusssion now do you? Nope. It's just in Casual Talk because you KNOW it's all free game here.

So I find it hilarious at this point that Blaze is suddenly on the side of Anti-Internet Bullying when before he was the target and he was on Peepshow and Co.'s side saying it was no big deal and that I was taking things too far.

So if you're looking at this in terms of Us Vs. Them, remember that Blaze flip flops his position more times than a politician during an Iowa Caucus.

You've got great company.

Well see then its because you was becoming what you was fighting. We're not going to there lvl. I mean I've seen my name alot in the wishing death thread. I just leave it and don't even post shit to them..LKP and MizMasta both are not acting like Peep so therefor I won't say anything to them about it. Now if you just went in told her how you felt and left I would have agreed with you. But by turning around and flaming back it made you just as bad.

But hey that's the past you and me well don't care right..

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Well you go on thinking it. But what I said is the truth. I'd find post but I don't care enough about it to even show you.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

People do realize the more they bitch about being picked on the worse it gets, right? Seriously people change your tampons and get the fuck over it. This forum isn't nearly as bad as others are as far as shitting on people.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Blaze, nobody is obsessed with you or anyone else. They fuck with you because you're one of those Blue clowns who just keeps coming back for more despite your protestations to the contrary.

If you on the other hand feel the need to soothe your fragile ego with the notion that we are obsessed with you as opposed to us getting a small amount of enjoyment out of winding you up, then you should continue believing that.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
People do realize the more they bitch about being picked on the worse it gets, right? Seriously people change your tampons and get the fuck over it. This forum isn't nearly as bad as others are as far as shitting on people.

I've been on alot of forums where its not happened.

Gets about 58 members or more a day online. Only one person is a jackass but I think he's doing it just to get the jackass award...he's won it like..24 months in arow I think.