Anyone else liking the Miz more now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
better actors and talkers? Says who? one fo the most over guys?....yes, him losing to DZ recently proves this?....I think the Miz has his best character down right now that he's eve had....but he still suck. A lot of guys can cut promos bro....he sucks at them. Sandow being behind miz makes miz more appealing.
Can you show me a match that Miz has been outright horrible in?

The Miz is a competent wrestler. You aren't hired by the WWE without knowing how to put on a match unless your name is Rosa Mendez or the Great Khali.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
A white boy can dream can't he? :)
because the main event isn't already flooded with us.
better actors and talkers? Says who? one fo the most over guys?....yes, him losing to DZ recently proves this?....I think the Miz has his best character down right now that he's eve had....but he still suck. A lot of guys can cut promos bro....he sucks at them. Sandow being behind miz makes miz more appealing.
lmao dude come on, you might need to google kayfabe. Even your boy Edge jobbed out for quite a while.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score

The Miz is a competent wrestler. You aren't hired by the WWE without knowing how to put on a match unless your name is Rosa Mendez or the Great Khali.
Swag and...who'd they release who almost let the Uso or someone get really fucked up again? God I wish I could remember what i'm talking about so it would be a competent message.

I think it was late last year?

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
because the main event isn't already flooded with us.

lmao dude come on, you might need to google kayfabe. Even your boy Edge jobbed out for quite a while.
True, Edge jobbed sometimes (not like the Miz, really)...and that can happen....but Edge also won 11 world titles and a rumble.

Edge had heart and a passion that made him stand out....he was around for a long time....a veteran and his heel character when he won at Mania 21 (MITB) was great. Miz never had the appeal like Edge did with the fans....

I'm not saying Miz is worthless...just he sucks lol

Stopspot

Reaction score
Swag and...who'd they release who almost let the Uso or someone get really fucked up again? God I wish I could remember what i'm talking about so it would be a competent message.

I think it was late last year?
Are you insinuating that Jack Swagger is a bad wrestler?

Are you on the sauce again m8?

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score

Can you show me a match that Sandow has been outright horrible in? I mean that logic won't get you far....

Lots of wrestlers are "competent," sure. I never said he was awful at wrestling....I just hate his persona....he just lacks finesse to me....he doesn't seem like a main eventer.

it's totally my opinion...but the guy just doesn't cut it...he had his moment to shine when he beat Orton and won the belt...and beat Cena at Mania 27....he was just boring and got stale too fast...you can blame WWE...but he obviously didn't draw too well and he just lacks something....idk....just hate him lol

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Are you insinuating that Jack Swagger is a bad wrestler?

Are you on the sauce again m8?
hot sauce. I'm not insinuating just was stating I don't think he was as competent as Miz in ring. I'm just struggling to coherently type what i'm thinking ATM, too much ebay/craigslist going on atm.

Craigslist is the worst, btw. It's like a coinflip, what kind of idiot am I going to deal with? Just got a text from someone to buy my 32" LED. Asking $110, expecting around 90. Got a text, "I'll give you $65" to which I replied, "I'll go as low as 90, not giving you nearly 50% off." His reply? "$65 cash today" like i'm a drug addict selling a TV I stole or some shit. Oh cash! I expected a check!? I didnt even message the guy back. Way to go champ, you're learning.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Can you show me a match that DB Sandow has been outright horrible in? I mean that logic won't get you far....

Lots of wrestlers are "competent," sure. I never said he was awful at wrestling....I just hate his persona....he just lacks finesse to me....he doesn't seem like a main eventer.

it's totally my opinion...but the guys just doesn't cut it...he had his moment to shine when he beat Orton and won the belt...and beat Cena at Mania 27....he was just boring and got stale too fast...you can blame WWE...but he obviously didn't draw too well and he just lacks something....idk....just hate him lol
This had nothing to do with Sandow, I was more arguing against your opinion of the Miz sucking, Sandow had nothing to do with it.

Reactions: Aids Johnson

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
This had nothing to do with Sandow, I was more arguing against your opinion of the Miz sucking, Sandow had nothing to do with it.
pay attention to how I used sandow...I used him as an example, illustrating my point that lots of wrestlers are competent now a days....they're pretty consistent. I didn't mention Sandow to say he's better than miz....I mentioned him to use your logic that because miz is a good in ring competitor....he must be a good WWE superstar...I used your logic having Sandow being an example, proving that just because miz is decent in the ring...and can perform consistently, that doesn't mean he is now one of the better the wrestlers on the roster and a great actor....

That's total bs.

Stopspot

Reaction score
pay attention to how I used sandow...I used him as an example, illustrating my point that lots of wrestlers are competent now a days....they're pretty consistent. I didn't mention Sandow to say he's better than miz....I mentioned him to use your logic that because miz is a good in ring competitor....he must be a good WWE superstar...I used your logic having Sandow being an example, proving that just because miz is decent in the ring...and can perform consistently, that doesn't mean he is now one of the better the wrestlers on the roster and a great actor....

That's total bs.
He gets heat doesn't he? He knows how to play to a crowd. He knows that large parts of the fanbase does no like him for every reason between A and Z, and the dude knows how to play to that to get good reactions. That alone makes him a superstar since that is a key requirement

Reactions: Tumbas' #1 Fan

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
He gets heat doesn't he? He knows how to play to a crowd. He knows that large parts of the fanbase does no like him for every reason between A and Z, and the dude knows how to play to that to get good reactions. That alone makes him a superstar since that is a key requirement
I think I have to say agree to disagree.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
This quote right here sums up your argument.
If this is your opinion of the Miz, nothing anybody says will satisfy you.
Lol with all due respect. You not only replied to a small portion of one of my many posts, but you were also not involved in our back and forth little argument. Please read what I stated and not knit pick out of context. Thanks miz lover.