Anyone else liking the Miz more now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
After Show jobs to Rusev, Miz should jump in line to be the next to job. I'd kill to see fans decide between Cheering or boo'ing Miz when it comes to the good old US of A. Senhor will mark twice as hard.
I'd rather see hornswoggle vs el torito again

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Miz has even taken to causing discord among the fans and their opinions it seems lol. He should be the next Brooklyn Brawler lmao

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I actually enjoy this gimmick a lot. Face Miz was just a hell no and a weak gimmick. They actually gave him a solid gimmick right now, and he's working it great. Sure he isn't the best wrestler, but personally for where he's at currently, I enjoy his character. He's smug, stuck up, has that movie star look and honestly everytime he speaks, whether it's face or heel I wanted to dislike him, so it works perfectly here.