Anyone else liking the Miz more now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I will admit that with The Miz I can enjoy seeing him on TV and then other times I will be less interested. Since he came back a few months ago I will admit I was not interested in his gimmick but since they have pushed it more I have really enjoyed seeing him in the ring these past few weeks. Hoping it stays like this for a while as it's not too often I enjoy seeing The Miz as his segments can get boring.
I agree with this post. I really think I enjoy The Miz simply because of Damien Sandow, however.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
After Show jobs to Rusev, Miz should jump in line to be the next to job. I'd kill to see fans decide between Cheering or boo'ing Miz when it comes to the good old US of A. Senhor will mark twice as hard.

Reactions: edge4ever

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Miz and Sandow are effin gold. One of the most entertaining stuff on the show.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Who is that dude in your sig? He looks like a poor man's Tom Hardy version of Bronson. It looks badass.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I like this....but we might as well say, "Sandow is effin gold. One of the most entertaining stuff on the show." just cut the Mix part out....I know you need the Miz to have Mizdow...but, all this segment does is prove Damien is actually pretty talented, not the Miz lol.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
...Sandow is going to job twice as hard now with Miz. He is there to get shit on in segments like the battle royal as well as look like a minion to miz (which he is awesome at) and honestly i'm praying it just leads to a feud between the two with Sandow winning. I don't have much hope for it.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
...Sandow is going to job twice as hard now with Miz. He is there to get shit on in segments like the battle royal as well as look like a minion to miz (which he is awesome at) and honestly i'm praying it just leads to a feud between the two with Sandow winning. I don't have much hope for it.
Agreed. Let Sandow go over miz and compete at the mid card level. Let him win the IC and US title a coupe times...and now and then main event. I mean they had R Truth feud with Cena for the title for god's sake not too long ago....let Sandow have a feud like that with someone.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Who is that dude in your sig? He looks like a poor man's Tom Hardy version of Bronson. It looks badass.
ROH tag team champion Bobby Fish.
One of my favorite guys out there in the bis, he plays a cocky douchebag mixed with a hipster to a T

I like this....but we might as well say, "Sandow is effin gold. One of the most entertaining stuff on the show." just cut the Mix part out....I know you need the Miz to have Mizdow...but, all this segment does is prove Damien is actually pretty talented, not the Miz lol.
Except the Miz is one of the better actors and talkers in the company, not to mention one of the most over guys on the roster.

I lol at the presumption that Miz can't cut a promo or perform, or wrestle for that matter. Since there is plenty of evidence of the opposite.

Reactions: Red Rain

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Agreed. Let Sandow go over miz and compete at the mid card level. Let him win the IC and US title a coupe times...and now and then main event. I mean they had R Truth feud with Cena for the title for god's sake not too long ago....let Sandow have a feud like that with someone.
Sandow will never main event anything.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
One of my favorite guys out there in the bis, he plays a cocky douchebag mixed with a hipster to a T

Except the Miz is one of the better actors and talkers in the company, not to mention one of the most over guys on the roster.

I lol at the presumption that Miz can't cut a promo or perform, or wrestle for that matter. Since there is plenty of evidence of the opposite.

wtf is on his teeth in your sig compared to the promo? I loved it, btw. I really, really need to watch RoH and just accept i'm going to end up watching 20+ hours during my days off. So many great stars, although the random rock in the background could be doubled with an assmacher gif and it'd still work.

Miz is great at being hated, it's what he does best. Solid in ring, great on the mic, never should be a face. Never. We all hate miz, he plays the role perfectly, and it makes even the crowd here hope for guys like Sandow to get over by beating him. Being realistic at least it'll help Sandow get some cheers for a while.

Stopspot

Reaction score
wtf is on his teeth in your sig compared to the promo? I loved it, btw. I really, really need to watch RoH and just accept i'm going to end up watching 20+ hours during my days off. So many great stars, although the random rock in the background could be doubled with an assmacher gif and it'd still work.
He wears a mouth guard that's painted up to look like he has shark teeth (because his last name is Fish GET IT!?). He and his tag partner aren't just douchebags, they're MMA douchebags

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score

better actors and talkers? Says who? one fo the most over guys?....yes, him losing to DZ recently proves this?....I think the Miz has his best character down right now that he's eve had....but he still suck. A lot of guys can cut promos bro....he sucks at them. Sandow being behind miz makes miz more appealing.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
He wears a mouth guard that's painted up to look like he has shark teeth (because his last name is Fish GET IT!?). He and his tag partner aren't just douchebags, they're MMA douchebags
I want to buy that mouthpiece, that is so damn awesome.