Anyone else liking the Miz more now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I hate the shit out of Miz, and he's playing that role so well. He is the king of the bitch heels, and any emotion is better than a Damien Sandow. You know, since we have no more ADR Sandow is next on the list. :(

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
The only way to get people hyped for Miz's return was to hint it was The Rock or a random women. So no, I find him to be lame in the ring, ok on the mic and all round not good.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The only way to get people hyped for Miz's return was to hint it was The Rock or a random women. So no, I find him to be lame in the ring, ok on the mic and all round not good.
Calm it down Cherry Pie.

Reactions: Roadster

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
hope you like it, bby.
Sure do. Just remember, come that dogshit next ppv, you can beat me and i'll laugh with you when my sig is nasty as hell in return.

It's the beauty of sig battles (although I have gone out of line on some bets) the fun is three ways. The loss is only temporary.

Oh and @Senhor Perfect gets shame-boners when Miz comes out with that Star wars female jacket ripoff.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Sure do. Just remember, come that dogshit next ppv, you can beat me and i'll laugh with you when my sig is nasty as hell in return.

It's the beauty of sig battles (although I have gone out of line on some bets) the fun is three ways. The loss is only temporary.

Oh and @Senhor Perfect gets shame-boners when Miz comes out with that Star wars female jacket ripoff.
I'm liking it bro, It's fun. Hope you're gonna be there for the Next PPV or RAW. Would love to do this again.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score

I only get fear boners, never shame boners.