Any Celebs you have Changed your opinion about?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

punk13

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
lita2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Like They Seemed cool to you But Not Anymore or vice versa.

ThatGuyFromNukemHigh

Reaction score
DiCaprio. I hated him ever since Critters 3, and it wasn't until I saw him in Django Unchained that I thought maybe he wasn't as bad as I once thought.

Betty White. Golden Girls sucked balls, yet somehow after Lake Placid she managed to turn her career around by being that creepy old lady with too many dicks on the brain.

Jim Carrey. This guy was the hottest thing in comedy, then tried drama and fucked up his career.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Justin Timberlake comes to mind, I never cared for his music at all, still don't really, but there are a few that are a bit of a guilty pleasure. Then I started watching him on Saturday Night Live and realized how fucking hilarious he was, pretty good actor too, wish he'd stick to that.

Keith

WCW Halloween Phantom
Reaction score
DiCaprio. I hated him ever since Critters 3, and it wasn't until I saw him in Django Unchained that I thought maybe he wasn't as bad as I once thought.

Betty White. Golden Girls sucked balls, yet somehow after Lake Placid she managed to turn her career around by being that creepy old lady with too many dicks on the brain.

Jim Carrey. This guy was the hottest thing in comedy, then tried drama and fucked up his career.

Never knew Leo was in Critters 3? Still since the first one was nothing to write home about, then I bet by the time you reach three Leo is the least of its worries. Agree that recently he has really improved, I predict a oscar for him in Gatsby.

As I said before Carry's comedy work was mostly awful, and he is a far better actor when going for the darker roles.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score

Bite your tongue!!! Golden Girls is an all time top 10 sitcom and mainly because of Betty White and Estelle Getty

now on to the topic at hand, Timberlake is the best example....dude is just gold

Tom Cruise is a guy who was great early on (Top Gun, Cocktail, All the right moves, Color of Money, Rain man, Days of Thunder, A few Good Men) then he made some real shit for a few years and now I'm starting to dig some of his work again

And..... I enjoyed the Blue Collar Comedy Tour the first time I saw it, but now I wish every one of them would get run over by a bus, especially that no talent waste Larry the Cable Guy

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Jim Carrey also has some mental problems so I don't want to get into why he takes certain roles. I wouldn't know.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Bite your tongue!!! Golden Girls is an all time top 10 sitcom and mainly because of Betty White and Estelle Getty

now on to the topic at hand, Timberlake is the best example....dude is just gold

Tom Cruise is a guy who was great early on (Top Gun, Cocktail, All the right moves, Color of Money, Rain man, Days of Thunder, A few Good Men) then he made some real shit for a few years and now I'm starting to dig some of his work again

And..... I enjoyed the Blue Collar Comedy Tour the first time I saw it, but now I wish every one of them would get run over by a bus, especially that no talent waste Larry the Cable Guy

I went to one of his shows when he came here on year. He was actually really funny. I've never actually been a fan of his, but when he's doing his own thing away from the Blue Collar crew he's actually pretty good.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I'm not gonna say whether or not Larry the Cable Guy is talented or not but he does have a larger than life personality that can captivate an audience. I don't find him funny personally though.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Agreed on DiCaprio and Timberlake. I used to think they were both pussy pretty boys, but I actually like them both now.

As for vice-versa... I can't think of one celebrity off the top of my head, but the Boondocks Saints movie was something I thought was pretty cool at first, but then I realized it's just a Blue story with terrible acting and very few redeeming qualities aside from the cheesy lines which I'm never sure are supposed to be serious or intentionally-corny.

AF.

Reaction score
Adam Sandler used to be my favourite actor as a kid. I've done a 180 on him, he isn't funny at all and I honestly don't know how I ever thought he was.

Uhh if I have to pick one for vica-versa I would probably say Bradley Cooper. Never thought much of him but after watching Limitless and Silver Linings he is growing on me.

Kiffy Lube

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
As for vice-versa... I can't think of one celebrity off the top of my head, but the Boondocks Saints movie was something I thought was pretty cool at first, but then I realized it's just a Blue story with terrible acting and very few redeeming qualities aside from the cheesy lines which I'm never sure are supposed to be serious or intentionally-corny.

I remember liking that movie too, I may have to watch it again seeing how you just destroyed it.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Why should I change my opinions on celebs? They are mere commodities used to entertain me. Why should I give two sheets of shit after that opinion?