Anti Obama Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

They don't want to be helped?....

Yeah...like Saddam was helping them?

monkeystyle

Reaction score
The reason we're in Iraq is to protect the Iraqis...if we pull out, the other Iraqis are going to kill the good Iraqis and it's going to be a giant Iraqi clusterfuck that'll end with someone dropping some giant ass bomb on someone.

After you read this post, I want you to stop and think about it, okay?

You have separated the Iraqis into good, and other. Good is a very relative term, it means different things to different people. What you think is good, might not be good for the people of Iraq. Truly we must allow the people of Iraq to choose their own fates, be it the government we like, or the one we don't. The fact of the matter is its not about what we like. Its about what they want, its their country, right?

Your soldiers in Iraq are dying in the name of the interests of a very elite special interest group, and nothing more. Are the interests of the few really more valuable than the lives of the many?

Kaedon

Reaction score
Man, I dont want no ♂♂♂♂♂♂ in the whitehouse. HE WANTS TO ALLOW ADAM AND STEEEEEEEEEEVE TO GET MARRIED! HE WANTS TO TAKE MAH GUNS!!

Quintastic One

Reaction score
The fact of the matter is its not about what we like. Its about what they want, its their country, right?

It's not so much that they arn't on our side is the problem, it's the fact that Al Qaeda and the Taliban want us dead, and have taken measures into their own hands on multiple occasions (9/11, the train bombings in Europe) to kill people with freedom. We let Iraq go now, its a virtual guarantee that Al Qaeda will take Iraq. It may have been Afghanistan that bombed us in the first place, but Iraq was still aligned with the Taliban under Saddam, and will do so again if we give in.

Unless of course, you're one of those psycho liberals who actually believe that Bush was the one who orchestrated 9/11, which if that were the case i would have to say good bye to this topic due to the fact is someone has the audacity to actually believe that propaganda i don't want to be debating with them in the first place.

Kaedon

Reaction score
It's not so much that they arn't on our side is the problem, it's the fact that Al Qaeda and the Taliban want us dead, and have taken measures into their own hands on multiple occasions (9/11, the train bombings in Europe) to kill people with freedom. We let Iraq go now, its a virtual guarantee that Al Qaeda will take Iraq. It may have been Afghanistan that bombed us in the first place, but Iraq was still aligned with the Taliban under Saddam, and will do so again if we give in.

Unless of course, you're one of those psycho liberals who actually believe that Bush was the one who orchestrated 9/11, which if that were the case i would have to say good bye to this topic due to the fact is someone has the audacity to actually believe that propaganda i don't want to be debating with them in the first place.

When can you 100% guarantee that Al Queda will NOT come back into Iraq?

Wrestling Station

When we pull out the troops to blow up the middle east with nuclear weaponry. :p

Then who will supply you with all the cheap money you get? ...Mercenaries
330uypg.gif

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Send David Hayter to the Middle East, he can go MGS4 on those bitches all by himself.

Travis40

I think they should send Niko Bellic over there....he'd kick some ass :shifty:

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

He's the one who survived

WS maybe they can rape David Hayter but that can't rape Cyborg Ninja Raiden.

Blondy will save America, or we can send 50¢ or die trying. 50 puts his blood in the sand

of Middle East

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Exactly, there is no guarantee. So whats the difference between leaving in 16 months and 16 months and one day?

I guess i will get back to seriousness if i have to. So are you essentially saying that Iraq will never be able to defend itself? Because as far as i know that's what we're still there for, because the Iraqi military still isn't capable of keeping out Al Qaeda by itself. If you want to release Iraq to the wolves unprotected then that's essentially killing many more innocents when we could have done something to prevent that. Yeah we've had innocents killed in Iraq, but that's mostly by accident. Al Qaeda will be killing innocents on purpose just to scare the country back into a single totalitarian regime.

I would rather Iraq be able to defend itself freely and THEN choose to be our enemy by free will, rather than we leave prematurely, have the terrorists take over and have them be our enemy by force.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
I guess i will get back to seriousness if i have to. So are you essentially saying that Iraq will never be able to defend itself? Because as far as i know that's what we're still there for, because the Iraqi military still isn't capable of keeping out Al Qaeda by itself. If you want to release Iraq to the wolves unprotected then that's essentially killing many more innocents when we could have done something to prevent that. Yeah we've had innocents killed in Iraq, but that's mostly by accident. Al Qaeda will be killing innocents on purpose just to scare the country back into a single totalitarian regime.

I would rather Iraq be able to defend itself freely and THEN choose to be our enemy by free will, rather than we leave prematurely, have the terrorists take over and have them be our enemy by force.

just to remember you..half of Afghanistan is already back to Talibans :y:
obviously american media will never tell you this.

When we pull out the troops to blow up the middle east with nuclear weaponry. :p.

i'd laugh so hard at that.then you'll wake up one day, find out that New York, Washington and Los Angeles have been nuked, and you'll know you deserved it