Anti Obama Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Axis

^I have read quite a few articles in which soliders have told stories where women and children are used as weapons and/or shields over there. So, yeah, just to add that to your point.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Of course their is no denying the fact that rapings and killings of innocents DID happen, to be fair. But that was created due to paranoia due to the fact i stated about not knowing who to trust. Its the same thing with any conflict, not knowing who has your back or who is gonna stab it. War is ugly, and it's never been without violent and despicable acts being done. But sometimes you need necessary evil in order to get the edge. I don't entirely agree with it, but i really find it confusing how people arn't used to this kind of normal, human conflict already.

LadyHotrod

I am American and my husband is Vietnamese.

LULZ WE R ENEMIES.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Indeed you are. I suggest you take this knife and battle it out. But don't forget to record it on youtube so we can see who won.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
My point is, their is already huge amount of animosity now between us and the middle east. Leaving Iraq is not going to fix that animosity. If anything its just gonna allow the insurgency to take over Iraq in a bloody civil war and the rest of the middle east to try and rise up against the West and cause a big ass World War 3. We either finish the job in Iraq and show that Democracy can work outside of the states, or we send a message to the rest of the terrorists that their "Jihad" will not be tolerated any longer and blow the crap out of the damn place.

that's were USA fail, has failed and will always fail.
imposing democracy without counting the history background of a country, with the simple reasons ''it's the best way of government because we say so'' and ''it worked for us, it will work for them''.

and Iraq invasion is proven having nothing to do with terrorism and jihad.but i'm not even starting on this though

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Are you referring to the theory that we are in their solely for oil and because of a 2 decade long vendetta? It could be true, but it doesn't change the fact that the middle east hated us even before we went into Iraq. Sure Iraq didn't solve anything, but you really think just ignoring places like Iran and Pakistan and letting them accumulate weapons and train thousands of young suicide bombers would of been a better idea?

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Are you referring to the theory that we are in their solely for oil and because of a 2 decade long vendetta? It could be true,
quite. not only that, nobody really knows what's going on in your governors mind.

but it doesn't change the fact that the middle east hated us even before we went into Iraq.
there must be a reason.people don't start hating each other for nothing.right?
Sure Iraq didn't solve anything,but you really think just ignoring places like Iran and Pakistan and letting them accumulate weapons and train thousands of young suicide bombers would of been a better idea?
fact is, your troups didn't find anything in Iraq, other than death.
Iran is another story.

Quintastic One

Reaction score
quite. not only that, nobody really knows what's going on in your governors mind.

He did choke on a pretzel during a football game, so you can't exactly predict the man.

there must be a reason.people don't start hating each other for nothing.right?

My guess would have something to do with how they hate our lifestyle and freedom. Or it could just be the fact that we are Christian country that fought with them over Jerusalem over 500 years ago, which in my opinion makes them fucking idiots who don't know how to drop a freakin grudge. Kinda like Canadians with the Survivor Series Screw Job.

fact is, your troups didn't find anything in Iraq, other than death.
Iran is another story.

We found a ruthless dictator who burned oil fields just because he could. Executed him and anybody who could claim his lineage, and are now virtually in Iraq because Insurgents won't just shut the fuck up and leave Iraq alone to go to some other wartorn country.

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
My guess would have something to do with how they hate our lifestyle and freedom.
nah states like U.A.E. and Kuwait are the proof they can live like western people,and enjoy quite the same freedom.
Or it could just be the fact that we are Christian country that fought with them over Jerusalem over 500 years ago, which in my opinion makes them fucking idiots who don't know how to drop a freakin grudge.
to tell the truth Crusades were a failure with the exception of the first one.Christians got their ass kicked away since that. i don't see a reason of holding a grudge tbh.
We found a ruthless dictator who burned oil fields just because he could. Executed him and anybody who could claim his lineage, and are now virtually in Iraq because Insurgents won't just shut the fuck up and leave Iraq alone to go to some other wartorn country.
yet again, just see facts:
-Iraq under Saddam had a certain number of political deaths per year, not hugely elevated though.
-Iraq ''free'' is in a civil war, people die every day, twice on Sunday

xtremebadass

I am not Mr. Politics, but if this dumbass can get the troops out of that shithole, he is ok in my book. However, he needs to be alive long enough to do that because you know those damn white supremacists.

Travis40

Yeah, our soldiers were officially removed from their duty of raping and killing innocent villagers.

lmao, then the communists started raping and killing innocent villagers...WE CAN'T HAVE OUR RAPING/KILLING SOLDIERS PULLED THIS TIME >_>

Travis40

ROFL.

This comment will never see a rebuttal.

Also what would you have them do? Leave the Iraqis to themselves to fix the problem, or stay there for the next 50+ years fighting a war of attrition that you cannot win?

The reason we're in Iraq is to protect the Iraqis...if we pull out, the other Iraqis are going to kill the good Iraqis and it's going to be a giant Iraqi clusterfuck that'll end with someone dropping some giant ass bomb on someone.

J

The only comment i have about Iraq is how can you help someone who doesn't want to be helped.