Anti Obama Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Travis40

Okay...I want to say something Anti-Obama here and I know people will jump on this.

Obama is very strong against taking troops out of Iraq...right? Well is Obama to fucking stupid to realize what happened the last time someone pulled troops out in a time of crisis? Has he fucking forgotten about Vietnam? Anyone know what happened when they pulled the troops from Vietnam?...I sure do, THE PLACE WENT TO FUCKING HELL...the fighting got worse, even more people died after we pulled troops, and I'm afraid the same thing will happen to Iraq.

One more thing...does anyone know what Obama did when he was eating with the troops?...HE WAS WEARING A FUCKING SUIT....have you ever seen a president eat with troops in Iraq wearing a fucking suit?...most presidents wear camo or they just wear jeans and a t shirt. Plus...who wants a President that fucking didn't wear an American flag on his suit? He also didn't put his hand over his chest during the "Pledge" once, AND WHO WANTS A PRESIDENT WHO WAS A MUSLIM, THEN GOES TO A CHURCH THAT'S AGAINST WHITES?...seriously...how can you fucking vote for someone who's into that shit?...I'm not saying all Muslims are bad, just some are...but damn...going to a church that was anti-white? Plus, Obama acts like he knows so fucking much about the war and shit...but don't you want a President that knows about wars?...McCain for prez!

Change We Can Believe in?...god damn, can any of you people get any fucking dumber? Every fucking President has promised change, and how many times has he actually followed through with that promise?

MCCAIN FOR PREZ!

Famou$ 187

The troops are just wasting our money. They are just there to finish shit for a while now. They should have been back by now if that is ever gonna happen. Our money is keeping them in the war through our taxes. And they are also the reason why gas prices are up so high. If Obama can make Clinton back out & want to be his co-president than he must be doing something right. McCain will lose just like Clinton did. If you think about it dumb white people vote for McCain & smart people in general vote for Obama. Obama is dat smurf & will make a change & make progress happen.

Travis40

The troops are just wasting our money. They are just there to finish shit for a while now. They should have been back by now if that is ever gonna happen. Our money is keeping them in the war through our taxes. And they are also the reason why gas prices are up so high. If Obama can make Clinton back out & want to be his co-president than he must be doing something right. McCain will lose just like Clinton did. If you think about it dumb white people vote for McCain & smart people in general vote for Obama. Obama is dat smurf & will make a change & make progress happen.

I don't see racism in that anywhere >_>

J

Obama is so wrong lets vote for the crazy white guy who wants more wars and a draft sounds so much better. Obama>McCain.

Famou$ 187

Racism is everywhere get over it. But that isn't racism I was just saying.

Qwake

I don't even live in the U.S but from what I have seen, Obama > others

Quintastic One

Reaction score
I love how Mcain is using a quote against Obama about the price of gas. Naming off all the things that Obama is saying we can't do, when his slogan is supposed to be "Yes we can!".

I think Obama has been dodging one too many issues. He was a member of a black separatist church for 20 years, but claims he somehow conspicuously misses church every time something controversial was said? Sure he finally denounced the minister, but i don't think Obama has his priorities in the right place on how to handle some issues.

Hillary uses double speak, so you never get a straight answer out of her.

Obama outright lies.

Mcain makes dumb mistakes, like the verbal slip he made in a speech in the middle east about Iran. But at least he comes right back into it, ADMITS he made a mistake, and apologizes. That's what's important. Honesty. I'd rather he make mistakes and be up front with me and admit to those mistakes than trying to dodge the issue altogether. That's a big reason why i'm voting for Mcain.

Oh, and i also want to drlll off shore, in ANWR, and blow the crap out of Iran, so i'm totally Republican.

On an unrelated note, there was a liberal bumpersticker on a guys car that said "Look Honey, another Pro Lifer for War". So i graffitied their car on the trunk saying "Look Honey, another Baby Killer for Peace".

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I don't like neither off em

Obama for wanting to pull out when the job is not done

and McCain for leaving his wife after she waited and waited for him while he was a POW...yeah he went to someone hotter but his wife f'n waited for him along time

so yeah...like really...have a write in vote or something...cause really they both IMO...suck..

Italian Outsider

Reaction score
Every fucking President has promised change, and how many times has he actually followed through with that promise?
that's the only serious thing in this thread.
it doesn't matter who you vote...

If you think about it dumb white people vote for McCain & smart people in general vote for Obama.
if you think about it, you are a complete blueberry, so what you said can't be right.
Obama is dat smurf & will make a change & make progress happen.
keep dreaming. nothing will happen.you don't even know what you are talking about.

Axis

and McCain for leaving his wife after she waited and waited for him while he was a POW...yeah he went to someone hotter but his wife f'n waited for him along time

And I thought I was an asshole.

Travis40

she probably bitched one too many times...thank god he didn't go Benoit on her :prop:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Still...I say everyone write in Ric Flair or something...Hell write in Stone Cold...he will raise hell in Iraq lol..