Anime Mafia by OMBayBay - Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
It's definitely a spanner in the works, but again, I don't want to see it consume the progression of day with the distraction it serves. Sure, it's a rare chance, but it's still an option - don't hit a 'big' player so that town will ramble about the selection. WIFOM but what if scum shot him and tried to steer the lynch thinking he was the SK?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Yes I can agree that Brutus is a kill you would make if you don't wanna get caught, but scum knew who the Watcher is and it's fair to assume they got some sort of roleblock available so they could just block the Watcher and kill whomever. That's assuming KIF knows how to use his role in a sensible way to begin with, which evidently he does not.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I appreciate your effort lethal.

you can join the town list for now.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Alright well, moving Chimp into the suspect pile

Not gonna underestimate Ace so he stays neutral for now

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
1. Grim
2. Doddsy
3. klingon
4. V.Sky
6. Laughable Chimp
7. Raidokken
9. Darth Lethal

10 Ace Dalton
11.Undeniable
12.Mr.Tweetums
15.PHEN0M
16.TheRedPrince
17.Banez

18. Jeffatron

Has anyone got a read on Smark? Obviously his posts during the day phase made sense, but that doesn't count for much when the opposing viewpoint is total nonsense

Also, I dont really see the utility of Skys role - Is she saying that she has to find a certain (ostensibly scum) character? Is there any reason she cant just be something like a lyncher? Has she shown any commitment towards reading people town or is everybody just scum to her?

Goes without saying, but Ive no interest in anyone in blue

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
1. Grim
2. Doddsy
3. klingon
4. V.Sky
6. Laughable Chimp
7. Raidokken
9. Darth Lethal

10 Ace Dalton
11.Undeniable
12.Mr.Tweetums
15.PHEN0M
16.TheRedPrince
17.Banez

18. Jeffatron

Has anyone got a read on Smark? Obviously his posts during the day phase made sense, but that doesn't count for much when the opposing viewpoint is total nonsense

Also, I dont really see the utility of Skys role - Is she saying that she has to find a certain (ostensibly scum) character? Is there any reason she cant just be something like a lyncher? Has she shown any commitment towards reading people town or is everybody just scum to her?

Goes without saying, but Ive no interest in anyone in blue
Not really on Smark, was a whole lot of nothing then was around a fair bit today but spent a lot of time arguing with Sky.

She says the person she's looking for is almost guaranteed scum, but there's no real guarantee she's not an indy or something I suppose. I don't think she's scum off play.

Why do you have CP blue?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Claimed miller, dont think hes faking

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Oh shit I totally forgot CP claimed miller, fair do's

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Only way I can see KIF being scum the way he claimed is if indeed his remaining scum team consists of inactives and he had nobody to hold him back. It's way too early to put all eggs into that one basket and it seems like lynching out of that pool of early inactives is gonna be a matter of time anyway, but let's say if KIF is scum he's likely to be the last guy we're gonna try and catch.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Tweet, you don’t seem to have opinions over things we should be doing, only things we shouldn’t, which is one of the things I tend to look out for with you, just FYI