• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Anime Mafia by OMBayBay - Game Thread

Doddsy

Mafia God
I don't much buy it because I find it hard to believe his team couldn't submit for him

Side note there's no post per page option on here right? Just want to make sure I'm not missing it

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Brutus' wagon:

Tweets, Player X, Banez, Grim, Jeff, Smark, PHEN0M, KIF, Chimp

ok after reading all of that....
Vote Count:
4 votes on Bradatar (V.Sky., Grim, Banez, Raidokken)
# votes on rugrat by Tweetum, and others going back to look now

The number of votes was never specified for Rugrat.

Curious. Let me do some digging.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
I have a lot of potential interest. I am gettin' quotes from other Mafia sites to take my god given abilities.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Brutus' wagon:

Tweets, Player X, Banez, Grim, Jeff, Smark, PHEN0M, KIF, Chimp

Rugrat's wagon:

Tweets, Player X, Grim, Raidokken, KIF

So Rugrat quite plausibly was executed, as he got to the 5 votes needed for this to be enabled.

Tweets starts both wagons, X jumps on like a sheep, Grim on early enough to look as though pressure is applied and not much sussing as a result. KIF tails on towards the end to hammer Brutus, and was the decisive 5th vote for Rugrat. Am I overanalysing this? Most probably. Someone tell me to stop.

Ace

Posting now to let people know that I'm trying to read through the thread - currently on page 26 of 77 :done
Can't find a way to set more posts per page; someone pls help.

FYI the point I'm at is where we have 6 hours left and Rugrat looking like it will be his head on the chopping block. Currently I'm happy enough to go for him purely because the coincidence of him copping the miller claim and voting him after he soft claimed is all too great.

I still heavily suss Haza ftr, seemed he got off way to easy by claiming a vig role. RR the better lynch here but I'm not taking my eye off him. And if Haza turns up maf at some point, FoS on Tweets - didn't like how they interacted at all. Just my gut. See ya guys in 50 pages time :done

Ace

Yeah Raik is clear now.

Pretty sure Odo is town too as I don't feel like he'd make such a big scene regarding the potential bradatar lynch if he was fellow maf. It would have been a poor maf play and Odo's not a bad player. Odo's logic regarding not going for the random bradatar lynch makes sense, even though bradatar ultimately flipped scum. For the love of god, though, stop being a cunt to people as it shits up the thread.

I don't know this Klingon guy but he seems just to be a genuinely bad player and the whole not submitting his order thing is quite possibly true.
That said, the convenience of not having an order and citing external reasons seems pretty suss. Interested in keeping an eye on him in then next day or two to see what his reports are and if they make sense.

Doddsy is a fair enough guy to look into as he has been pretty pedestrian. Feels like he's saying as much as he needs to to seem active without pulling the focus to himself (which ironically has done just the opposite).

Pretty sure at least one of the inactive/mostly inactive guys will turn up to be maf. Of course that list includes me (although I know I'm not maf etc etc) but also guys like Jeff, RedPrince, Phenom feel like they're lurking and not offering a lot.

Not quite sure what to make of Smark yet. His defence of Odo makes me think he's quite possibly the opposite alignment to Odo - if Odo is maf, he's town who genuinely believes Odo (as I don't think he'd jump to defend Odo after bradatar was already dead); if Odo is town, Smark could be positioning himself as the guy who was against lynching the townie with suss reads.

I originally thought that Lethal/Sky was a town/town argument but I'm not 100% on either of them r/n. If one of them is maf I probably lean Lethal. But I don't think they're both maf.

No real opinion on anyone else at this point.

Ace

BTW my inactivity was due to weekend.

Sidenote: This game seems fucking mental so far and I'm not taking anything for granted re: "that can't be a role" stuff.

Although I will say that it's almost certain that mafia can still kill every night as it is common for a designated killer to be assigned, and if they die, either a second choice will take over, or anyone can nominate themselves. Mafia doesn't just lose half their kills. It's not how it's ever worked.