• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Can we just assume the scum team is active ffs

I wouldn't. They were active enough to do an executioner shot and vote on a mislynch yesterday. I'm not going to assume anything.

Ace

Reaction score
I wouldn't. They were active enough to do an executioner shot and vote on a mislynch yesterday. I'm not going to assume anything.
Read his post again.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Somewhat agree with this list, albeit I'm more null on nom and lethal myself ( Lethal's night posts have done literally nothing for me, looks like lazy readback and post padding).

I am kind of curious that you have no reds or orange in your list. You usually have a pretty strong scum contender your willing to push coming into the next day. Any reason why that's not the case this game?

And just what the fuck have you done? Missed the entire first day and have shifted papers in your veiled read back. Where are your reads? Your directions?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Somewhat agree with this list, albeit I'm more null on nom and lethal myself ( Lethal's night posts have done literally nothing for me, looks like lazy readback and post padding).

I am kind of curious that you have no reds or orange in your list. You usually have a pretty strong scum contender your willing to push coming into the next day. Any reason why that's not the case this game?

Mainly because Ive been wrong several times, so evidently Im misreading things.

That said, I put a post out yesterday outlining who my main suspects are, you can basically sub Chimp in for Brutus.]

Biggest problem is so many people have been inactive - I feel like the vast majority of people actually playing are town. You can include Brutus in that too, his posts yesterday and his role usage basically got him killed

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Explain your lifestyle to us, Lethal.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And just what the fuck have you done? Missed the entire first day and have shifted papers in your veiled read back. Where are your reads? Your directions?

First off, calm your damn tits your angry lil man. I already said yesterday my direction was doddsy/brutus. I missed a day, it happens. My direction tomorrow will obviously depend on night flips but I'd be interested in:

Odo - do not trust him atm, hasn't really been as aggressive as I like and doesn't have an actual scum list, which he usually does. One thing that would give me pause is his day 1 defending of Brad, as I have a hard time seeing him going to bat for him as a scum mate or not harassing him in the QT to post.

Smark - Hasn't posted a lot in comparison to his usual town games, that may be hypocritical of me to say, but I haven't noticed all that much from him during the readback, so I'd put him in possible scum.

Phenom - gave me too easy of a town read for my liking, felt off.

Doddsy - same reasons as yesterday. Odo also diverted a possible wagon on him to brutus. So there's a chance they are alligned as scum here as well.

That's probably where I'd start looking. There's you and Tweet as well, but I'd be less interested in that atm.

I wouldn't lynch haza barry banez or cp for obvious reasons.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Mainly because Ive been wrong several times, so evidently Im misreading things.

That said, I put a post out yesterday outlining who my main suspects are, you can basically sub Chimp in for Brutus.]

Biggest problem is so many people have been inactive - I feel like the vast majority of people actually playing are town. You can include Brutus in that too, his posts yesterday and his role usage basically got him killed

Can you be a cool bro and explain the chimp situation, I already forget who he repped in for, and I have 0 read on him atm, so some cole's notes would be rad.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
So your direction was Doddsy and Brutus, but youre shading me for saying I preferred Brutus over Doddsy, even though both were in my PoE pile?

Can you explain the logic here?

Methinks you should go repeat your readback, your findings arent really accurate

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
And while youre there, explain to me how youre supposed to have any conviction about lynching players who have barely posted?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Odo, much like yourself my reads this game so far seem to be off, according to Lethal I was among the first people to get on Rugrat and Brutus which somewhat reduces my authority to point out directions to follow in the near future.

FTR I agree with pretty much your entire reads list and you're pretty null from my own perspective.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So your direction was Doddsy and Brutus, but you're shading me for saying I preferred Brutus over Doddsy, even though both were in my PoE pile?

Can you explain the logic here?

Methinks you should go repeat your read back, your findings aren't really accurate

Well I'm shading you because you've been wrong also. I don't think that's at all bad logic, you say it yourself all the time "If I'm wrong so be it, I'll take the blame". Now in fairness, Brutus did himself 0 favors and I wouldn't say it's fair to put all the blame on you. I just haven't seen as much obv town for you as I usually see, and at some point, we're going to have to decide if you've just been wrong, or trying to lead us astray.

I was really hoping Brutus was scum as that would of confirmed you town imo, but it didn't happen. Therefor, the chances of you being scum have increased. Pretty much all there is to it.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Odo, much like yourself my reads this game so far seem to be off, according to Lethal I was among the first people to get on Rugrat and Brutus which somewhat reduces my authority to point out directions to follow in the near future.

FTR I agree with pretty much your entire reads list and you're pretty null from my own perspective.

Wat? Youre being dictated to by Lethal lol?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
And while youre there, explain to me how youre supposed to have any conviction about lynching players who have barely posted?

I'll give you that one. On the flip side, you could have had conviction on others that were active, but in fairness, and I believe you've already said this, you're reading most if not all active players as either town or null?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Well I'm shading you because you've been wrong also. I don't think that's at all bad logic, you say it yourself all the time "If I'm wrong so be it, I'll take the blame". Now in fairness, Brutus did himself 0 favors and I wouldn't say it's fair to put all the blame on you. I just haven't seen as much obv town for you as I usually see, and at some point, we're going to have to decide if you've just been wrong, or trying to lead us astray.

I was really hoping Brutus was scum as that would of confirmed you town imo, but it didn't happen. Therefor, the chances of you being scum have increased. Pretty much all there is to it.

And what, pray tell, is obvious town from me, barring catching scum which is obvious?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I'll give you that one. On the flip side, you could have had conviction on others that were active, but in fairness, and I believe you've already said this, you're reading most if not all active players as either town or null?

Well, I mean check the read list I posted lol, theres only really Sky who has been what Id describe as active, Doddsy makes lots of posts in short bursts but isnt really around the majority of the time, same with Phenom come to think of it