Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Yep, that's her standing over him..

11ced5f621eef976d0446437122a3549.jpg
She was partly brainwashed and had his baby inside or something like that right? Been awhile

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I actually don't remember... I know at one point SHIELD faked her death because of her relationship with Cap... not wanting it to cloud judgment or something. They never got back together again, even after he found out she was still alive.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
From Wikipedia said:
In a follow-up in Captain America #25, Steve Rogers is shot in the shoulder by a sniper on his way up the steps to the Federal Court. In the ensuing crowd chaos, he is shot three times in the abdomen with a pistol, and later appears to die of his injuries. It is later revealed that the plan was orchestrated by the Red Skull; the sniper was Crossbones, and Sharon Carter, under a hypnotic suggestion by Dr. Faustus, was the person who had shot Rogers in the abdomen.[volume & issue needed]
It has been revealed that she is still under the influence of Doctor Faustus, who uses her to disable Black Widow and Falcon, before having her join the Red Skull's organization as a minion. It has also been revealed that she is apparently pregnant with Rogers' child. During several attempts to escape the Red Skull's control over her, she loses her baby in the process during a fight between her and Sin.

Nailed it

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It's not a Sharon Carter show, it's Peggy Carter, showing the Origins of SHIELD that's why it's going to serve as a Bridge.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
WAY Back, they're expecting some Tommy Lee Jones appearances and maybe a Samuel L. Jackson appearance as Jack Fury ;) or shit maybe they will actually just cast a Jack Fury.

Heard it's pretty much confirmed to be a 1 and done.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
WAY Back, they're expecting some Tommy Lee Jones appearances and maybe a Samuel L. Jackson appearance as Jack Fury ;) or shit maybe they will actually just cast a Jack Fury.

Heard it's pretty much confirmed to be a 1 and done.
I hope we some more Howling Commandos gear. That was cool in the last episode.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I hope we some more Howling Commandos gear. That was cool in the last episode.
Yeah we will see some of that I believe, that black Agent's I think his name is Triplett or Trip anyway his father or grandfather can't quite recall is probably going to be a character in the show as well.

Idk I really hope they don't try and do 20+ episodes with an Agent Peggy Carter show.. No one asked for it :(
13 and done please :)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Just read up on it.... set in 1946, it continues from where this leaves off..

Oh yeah, that's right they did have that one shot on the IronMan 3 DVD lolol, I was wondering why they did that at the time and then I just completely forgot about it.