Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Hmm..
I'm mostly just interested to see what they're doing with Ward.. could care less about the others.
He's got an obligation to Garrett but Coulson's group have always treated him well and he developed emotional attachment even in the slightest to most of them.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Hmm idk about all of you, wasn't too big a fan of that finale. There was a few bits and pieces which were pretty cool but overall not impressed with the way it played out.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Haven't watched it yet... been binge watching Game of Thrones... got 3 more episodes and I'm caught up. lol
Ahh nice, yeah I don't follow that show. Invested in too many others at the moment. I do plan on watching it eventually, probably after the 4th season ends to be honest.

It's not all bad the episode definitely kept my attention and overall was decently entertaining it just didn't take the same route I probably would've.

The one thing that really made it above the rest of the episodes IMO was a special appearance for actually a damn good amount of time compared to how much time you think he would've shown up for during this time in the Disney Marvel Universe.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
OK.. here we go.... I was disappointed on several parts of the finale and elated about several others.

Disappointments: I think that the way Garrett was affected by the serum was done wrong.. the super strength was okay... but the mental effects were a little over the top.
That they left Fitz's condition only mentioned but not shown was disappointing as well... would have liked to have seen him alive rather than Simmons at the end just saying that he was alive... I think something will come of that in season 2.
Rayna... I don't think I've ever liked that character.. disliked her even more in this episode. But maybe that's the point of her character... to draw heat lol
Really guys!? That's how you end the whole Ward being a traitor storyline? Mae kicks his ass and Skye and Coulson fire off a couple quips and he's taken away in cuffs? I doubt that's the last we will see of Ward.
No real kiss between Fitz and Simmons and no true confession of love from Fitz. Still beating around the bush.

Things I liked: SLJ's cameo... absolutely loved it.
Patton Oswalt's return... was good to know that he is simply a life decoy... will be good to have him around on the show... and even if he dies he'll be back again anyway lol
The Ward/Mae fight... I thought that was entertaining.
Glad Deathlok/Mike is now free.... looking forward to seeing his contribution in the 2nd season.

Mysteries: Coulson at the end.... is his mind starting to go as well?
Rayna visiting Skye's father or mother (???)... was their hand dripping blood? What in the hell?!

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
OK.. here we go.... I was disappointed on several parts of the finale and elated about several others.

Disappointments: I think that the way Garrett was affected by the serum was done wrong.. the super strength was okay... but the mental effects were a little over the top.
That they left Fitz's condition only mentioned but not shown was disappointing as well... would have liked to have seen him alive rather than Simmons at the end just saying that he was alive... I think something will come of that in season 2.
Rayna... I don't think I've ever liked that character.. disliked her even more in this episode. But maybe that's the point of her character... to draw heat lol
Really guys!? That's how you end the whole Ward being a traitor storyline? Mae kicks his ass and Skye and Coulson fire off a couple quips and he's taken away in cuffs? I doubt that's the last we will see of Ward.
No real kiss between Fitz and Simmons and no true confession of love from Fitz. Still beating around the bush.

Things I liked: SLJ's cameo... absolutely loved it.
Patton Oswalt's return... was good to know that he is simply a life decoy... will be good to have him around on the show... and even if he dies he'll be back again anyway lol
The Ward/Mae fight... I thought that was entertaining.
Glad Deathlok/Mike is now free.... looking forward to seeing his contribution in the 2nd season.

Mysteries: Coulson at the end.... is his mind starting to go as well?
Rayna visiting Skye's father or mother (???)... was their hand dripping blood? What in the hell?!
I'd add Fitz's condition being up-in air because they said he was alive they just really didn't say if he'll be okay ever (i hope he is) to the mysteries part :)

Yeah what they did with Ward was a bit... odd; not quite sure how that's going to play out but him in captivity was kind of the irritating part; would've thought he was going to escape or something and be on the run.

Slammin Samuel L. Jackson made the episode for me and then revealing Patton as a LMD was clutch too.

Deathlok's ending status is a big iffy for me; I like it but I don't.. Let's just say I hope he reverts to villainy reallll soon.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I really liked the finale. Marked for SLJ, that BAMF
That was one of the parts I was extremely happy about for the final; I liked it, I just thought they could've went about it to set up a 2nd season in a whole different manner that would've A) made more sense and B) would've been a bit more intense as well.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Hmm never realized John Garrett was actually a comic character; they didn't quite portray him like he was in the comics, but they did nail some of the characteristics.

The actor they got to portray him (Bill Paxton) was actually really solid aside from how his character was written ;)

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Hmm never realized John Garrett was actually a comic character; they didn't quite portray him like he was in the comics, but they did nail some of the characteristics.

The actor they got to portray him (Bill Paxton) was actually really solid aside from how his character was written ;)
Yeah I liked him alot in that role. Dude ripped out the general's rib and killed him with it. NIIIICE

I did not see his death coming though. They showed him get all cyber'd out and then SPLAT lmao. Totally took me by surprise but made me lol pretty well.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah I liked him alot in that role. Dude ripped out the general's rib and killed him with it. NIIIICE

I did not see his death coming though. They showed him get all cyber'd out and then SPLAT lmao. Totally took me by surprise but made me lol pretty well.

Honestly he should've been left alive; from what I'm reading about him there is a good amount of decent storylines Garrett could've been involved in. Also apparently he should've been full Cyborg from the get-go.. hmm; I guess you can't fully do the comic story with a bunch of made up characters so they had to do it in a different manner but I think it would be cool to have done it like it was done in the comics. Funny how they manage to alter stories for almost all of the REAL comic book characters they put into the show lol

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Honestly he should've been left alive; from what I'm reading about him there is a good amount of decent storylines Garrett could've been involved in. Also apparently he should've been full Cyborg from the get-go.. hmm; I guess you can't fully do the comic story with a bunch of made up characters so they had to do it in a different manner but I think it would be cool to have done it like it was done in the comics. Funny how they manage to alter stories for almost all of the REAL comic book characters they put into the show lol
Yeah, they like to take liberties to make it easier to put on screen me thinks

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Yeah, they like to take liberties to make it easier to put on screen me thinks
Still was no Dr. Strange cameo; which leads me to believe he will in fact have his own movie .

I believe this came right after Cap 2 came out but there is a Stephen Strange name drop in Captain America 2 (not a spoiler by any means; it has nothing to do with the story haha just a slick little easter egg).
In April 2014, Feige stated that Doctor Strange would be the "doorway" into the supernatural side of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I know the season is over.. but I found this on Ming Na's Twitter Feed and had to share it...

BpYuB_VIUAIbkRG.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Trip in the Head