Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I know the season is over.. but I found this on Ming Na's Twitter Feed and had to share it...

BpYuB_VIUAIbkRG.jpg
Maes face is right on point.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Reactions: Karen Marie Shelton

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Haha beat me to it.

Just to add further, Lucy Lawless is known mostly for her role in the Xena TV series, and most recently as a reoccurring character on the Starz Spartacus Series (Gods of the Arena; Blood and Sand; Vengeance) and as Ron Swanson's love interest in Parks & Rec Season 6 & 7.

and the Walking Dead.. the lady at Terminus. I can't remember if she lived or not.

Reactions: Karen Marie Shelton
Reaction score
Haha beat me to it.

Just to add further, Lucy Lawless is known mostly for her role in the Xena TV series, and most recently as a reoccurring character on the Starz Spartacus Series (Gods of the Arena; Blood and Sand; Vengeance) and as Ron Swanson's love interest in Parks & Rec Season 6 & 7.

I really love Lucy Lawless. I thought she was great as Number Three on Battlestar Galactica. Of course she was awesome in Xena and definitely quirky as Ron Swanson's love interest. So glad she's going to be in Season 2 of SHIELD. I'm so happy the series wasn't cancelled. It was on the bubble for a little while....or at least that was the rumor.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
\
I really love Lucy Lawless. I thought she was great as Number Three on Battlestar Galactica. Of course she was awesome in Xena and definitely quirky as Ron Swanson's love interest. So glad she's going to be in Season 2 of SHIELD. I'm so happy the series wasn't cancelled. It was on the bubble for a little while....or at least that was the rumor.
Naw even if the fan support wasnt behind it for the most part, Marvel would've paid the difference to keep it alive, it's a good show.. I didn't really like the majority of it but it had it's great episodes.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Meh, mistake.. Mockingbird's debut should've been in a Solo Hawkeye movie =/
She'll make a good Mockingbird just a mistake on where they're debuting here IMO.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Meh, mistake.. Mockingbird's debut should've been in a Solo Hawkeye movie =/
She'll make a good Mockingbird just a mistake on where they're debuting here IMO.

It draws interest to the TV show so I think it's a good decision.

The films are hyped simply because they are Marvel films.. they don't need a lot of extra stuff.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It draws interest to the TV show so I think it's a good decision.

The films are hyped simply because they are Marvel films.. they don't need a lot of extra stuff.
It adds a little interest to the show but if they use her and don't lead into an association with Hawkeye than the addition is kind of pointless IMO.
Nick Fury added a TREMENDOUS amount of interest in the episodes he was in; Lady Sif's episode was one of the most watched episode premiers of the season.. tbh I don't think Mockingbird's few episode appearance will draw too much interest.. There's PLENTY more cameos they could use that cost the same as a Palicki contract IMO.