Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Did I get that right, N0M CCed a character that would be scum?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I don't think it is irrelevant nor do I think my questions were pointless at all. My questions helped produce content and reads for me.

There is a very clear difference between asking two people who directly talked about a players meta and the implication that I'm struggling for content so I'm just fixating and asking everyone about Blaine. You know damn well that's true lmao. And there's your narrative you're trying to push, thanks for putting your cards on the table.
wtf are you going on about lol

With regards to the bolded, seems like a pretty strange response since when I asked for reads you couldnt give me any and wanted me to let you read back first. So what reads did those questions give you, exactly?

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
On the balance of probability, due to who he's likely not teamed with. But it's nothing inherent to his play which is how I formulate my reads.

T-Pein seems to be too open to be town, just your standard new player imo.

Alco seemed to be making some good town points, particularly wrt T'Challa, but his read may crystallise if Pantherman flips before him

:WOW

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
wtf are you going on about lol

With regards to the bolded, seems like a pretty strange response since when I asked for reads you couldnt give me any
:heston

You both are acting like the points I queried were absolutely pointless when they weren’t?

Both Ace & Poyser quickly shifted their attention to Blaine and Ace had plenty to say about Poyser but nothing in relation to Poysers defence of him.

@CHRISTOPHER the reasons I was asking you “weird questions” was to try and understand if this was normal town behaviour for Blaine. I didn’t play too much with him before my departure and there’s been like 8 games since.

you were countering shade on Blaine and said he’s done this similar as town. Why is that a weird question?

bruh you're full of shit

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
So the fact I didn't read someone as town then they flipped town following me asking questions about his meta is suspicious, why exactly?
Its more the fact that you asked these questions about him and then didn't actually read him one way or the other, which is why your questions seem like nonsense

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
When you quote the wrong post :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Did I get that right, N0M CCed a character that would be scum?
There's a version of lumpy that would be both alignments. Lethal claimed lumpy and PHENOM said well if there's only one lumpy that would be adventure aligned then :garrett

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
actually no I did quote the post with reads, I need to get on my desktop :bosque

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Ok so yeah, evans is scum lol

HTH

Rugrat

~TOWN LEADER~
Reaction score
I guess that's another player Poyser likely isn't aligned with lol.

If he's scum his team is fucked

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Its more the fact that you asked these questions about him and then didn't actually read him one way or the other, which is why your questions seem like nonsense

You're right, I didn't have a read nor did I have strong feelings on Chris so I wasn't inclined to take him at his word. I'm just taking my time and enjoying the game pal.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m not seeing the silver bullet here?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
just seems like hes panicking and grasping at absolute nonsense to me lol