Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Why would I not expect concrete town reads on N1? :pogba

Because it's early game and there are plenty of players in the game and generally the section who are good enough to WIFOM and talk their way out of early suspicion. Alco is one of them IMO. I think N1 is premature to be giving concrete town reads unless there's literally play/game evidence to confirm it.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
By the same token, could you also probably assume that I missed Phenom counterclaiming there? Or is that a definitive reason I'm scum since it happens to align with your read on me?
No I was waiting to see what you responded, I do believe you missed it since it doesn't really make sense to ignore it as scum but I wanted to see if you'd have invented a reason for why you didn't include having him in there or not lol

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Because it's early game and there are plenty of players in the game and generally the section who are good enough to WIFOM and talk their way out of early suspicion. Alco is one of them IMO. I think N1 is premature to be giving concrete town reads unless there's literally play/game evidence to confirm it.
Ok so I guess if I go back and read past town games from you, you'll be consistent in this mindset?

Alco

Reaction score
No I was waiting to see what you responded, I do believe you missed it since it doesn't really make sense to ignore it as scum but I wanted to see if you'd have invented a reason for why you didn't include having him in there or not lol
Ok, fair enough

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Poyser why am I "still probably scum" to you when like 3 of your points questioning me have been disproved (for lack of a better word)?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
@Poyser why am I "still probably scum" to you when like 3 of your points questioning me have been disproved (for lack of a better word)?
What are you talking about lol, the original reasons I put you down as somebody I'm iffy on all still stand, you haven't disproven any of them

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Ok so I guess if I go back and read past town games from you, you'll be consistent in this mindset?

Probably not, I couldn't say for certain. But if you're pushing me as scum, wouldn't you be more interested in reading my scum games back?

I've been scum less than I've been town, surely that would be a better starting point for you? Going off memory - when you've pushed people as scum before and used previous games for reference, you've used their scum games to confirm metas.

Is it because you know I'm town? :hayden3

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Probably not, I couldn't say for certain. But if you're pushing me as scum, wouldn't you be more interested in reading my scum games back?

I've been scum less than I've been town, surely that would be a better starting point for you? Going off memory - when you've pushed people as scum before and used previous games for reference, you've used their scum games to confirm metas.

Is it because you know I'm town? :hayden3
What? This doesnt make any sense

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
What are you talking about lol, the original reasons I put you down as somebody I'm iffy on all still stand, you haven't disproven any of them

The actual case you presented and points you made were built on false pretenses that were proven wrong.

1. "You asked everyone about Blaine" - I directed specific questions at 2 people who were talking about Blaine.
2. "You didn't give any reads" - I literally gave you a post of early reads and told you I'd go into more detail on my readback
3. "Why are you asking Rugrat why T-Pein and Alco are town when you have them as town" - this again, a wild exaggeration of my post that said Alco was null and T-Pein was probably town and confused me.

:draper2

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
What? This doesnt make any sense

It does to me.

If you think I'm scum, why aren't you advocating looking at my scum games as well my town games to try and build your case against me?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It does to me.

If you think I'm scum, why aren't you advocating looking at my scum games as well my town games to try and build your case against me?
You've given me an opinion on general gameplay lol, Im asking you if it would be consistent with what you usually say when you're town since that's where you're most likely to be consistent with that kind of thing if you're genuine. The thing is I don't think I've ever seen you shy away from giving "concrete town reads" early on as town before, which is why I asked.

The point about me wanting to check your town games because I know you're town is legit :swaggyp

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Also sorry if I'm coming across as rude. I'm aware this is an issue that I've been told was a problem back before my departure that I can be patronising/rude.

I'm just trying to make my points clear lol, not meaning any aggression :pals:

Kajuh

Reaction score
Sorry boys, I didn't even realize I'd be playing this game until it started so I didn't really have time set aside to play. I'll do my best to catch up and start posting thoughts as soon as I get a chance though

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
You've given me an opinion on general gameplay lol, Im asking you if it would be consistent with what you usually say when you're town since that's where you're most likely to be consistent with that kind of thing if you're genuine. The thing is I don't think I've ever seen you shy away from giving "concrete town reads" early on as town before, which is why I asked.

The point about me wanting to check your town games because I know you're town is legit :swaggyp

The line with :hayden3 is just me trying to keep things light. I think you're clutching at straws and the points you've raised have been hogwash (much like the 3 points I just gave ya and have disproved). I don't know if you'd be this calamitous with a case as scum though.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

I’m not really inclined to believe this tbh, but I need to check something first