Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
lemme finish my readback and I’ll go into proper detail then. I wanna reread the Lethal wagon prior to his claim.

but immediately Odo, N0m and Tweet as town leans.

Curious about Ace more than anyone, I haven’t addressed his reply to me yet but it smells

I’m uneasy on you Poys, wouldn’t even call it suspicion. Probs just sensitivity to you criticising my game so far lmao

T-Pein confuses me to my core. Probably town.

Alco seems focused and actually trying to solve rather than coasting and just contributing where is needed as scum which atm feels good but not enough to give a read either way

can you show me where there are no reads here? :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Lmao dunno why but i completely blanked those reads from my head

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
still think you're probably scum tbh

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Evans why did you ask rugrat why he had t-pein and alco as town when you also had them as town?

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Evans why did you ask rugrat why he had t-pein and alco as town when you also had them as town?

I mean I had T-Pein as probably town and said that he confuses the fuck out of me.

Also I didn't say that Alco was town at all. Please go back and read my post again. I said his posts don't help me read him any particular way.

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Another Poyser post that's a flat out lie :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Seems a bit shite to exclusively give reasons to read somebody town then say you don't read them either way

Evans

Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Seems a bit shite to exclusively give reasons to read somebody town then say you don't read them either way

Seems a bit shite to expect concrete town reads D1/N1 tbh.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like seems pretty dumb to me, you can probably just assume I mixed stuff up in my head regardless of alignment unless you can give me a scum motivation for lying about something so easily disprovable lol

Alco

Reaction score
For the record, I agree with those who say Odo should be the protection target tonight

Alco

Reaction score
Like seems pretty dumb to me, you can probably just assume I mixed stuff up in my head regardless of alignment unless you can give me a scum motivation for lying about something so easily disprovable lol
By the same token, could you also probably assume that I missed Phenom counterclaiming there? Or is that a definitive reason I'm scum since it happens to align with your read on me?