Adventure Time vs. Happy Tree Friends Mafia

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
@Odo how has Poysers push on me changed your thoughts about him?

I don't think Poyser would step on his feet as much with his points if he was scum here. I know you want to push him tomorrow and you're my biggest town read here.

Would you say this is more likely scum trying to get a reaction that I get myself lynched here or is it Poyser just thinking he's got Brock Evans number?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
You should probably plan a back up direction, ya know, just in case :hayden3 you seem pretty all in on this currently and its concerning

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
brockevans.gif

:heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The line with :hayden3 is just me trying to keep things light. I think you're clutching at straws and the points you've raised have been hogwash (much like the 3 points I just gave ya and have disproved). I don't know if you'd be this calamitous with a case as scum though.
Ok and I still think you're scum because your D1 posts were shite so here we are, I guess we'll see tomorrow!

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I'd say phenom is pretty certain to be town considering he CC'd lethals character lol, it's why I think alco is full of shit as he didn't even have him as a town lean or anything :heston

Yeah this post is addressed to me - it’s fair to be sceptical you were waiting for a response from Alco imo

Reactions: Alco

CakeWalker

Fancy a slice?
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
TigerMask1
Favorite Wrestler
AZs1Z5p
Favorite Wrestler
E3RY3ej
Favorite Sports Team
2fIlV8l
Favorite Sports Team
Stewart52
Favorite Sports Team
Brad6
Favorite Sports Team
OH6F0Jl
IN TWO HOURS TIME (19:17 GMT+1)

WHEN THE NIGHT PERIOD REACHES ITS MID-POINT (a.k.a) MIDNIGHT

THE 1st EVENT WILL TAKE PLACE

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Oh for fucks sake

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
@Odo how has Poysers push on me changed your thoughts about him?

I don't think Poyser would step on his feet as much with his points if he was scum here. I know you want to push him tomorrow and you're my biggest town read here.

Would you say this is more likely scum trying to get a reaction that I get myself lynched here or is it Poyser just thinking he's got Brock Evans number?

It hasn’t really. I’m not particularly dialled in right this second, saving my effort for when it counts

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Yeah this post is addressed to me - it’s fair to be sceptical you were waiting for a response from Alco imo
How does this track exactly? The fact that he gave town reads and phenom wasn't on there made me think he was full of shit yeah, and I wanted him to respond to see what he said about it. Unless you think I asked him "Why are Odo and Tweet your only 2 town reads" for the good of my health?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
How does this track exactly? The fact that he gave town reads and phenom wasn't on there made me think he was full of shit yeah, and I wanted him to respond to see what he said about it. Unless you think I asked him "Why are Odo and Tweet your only 2 town reads" for the good of my health?

If you wanted him to respond, why didn’t you ask him?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
If you wanted him to respond, why didn’t you ask him?
I didn't want to lead him when I asked but there's pretty obviously a reason I asked him why they were his only 2 town reads lol, but then I pointed it out when you mentioned that you aren't married to your town reads (which included phenom)

Alco

Reaction score
I didn't want to lead him when I asked but there's pretty obviously a reason I asked him why they were his only 2 town reads lol, but then I pointed it out when you mentioned that you aren't married to your town reads (which included phenom)
Except you didn't really ask it like that?

Ok, do you have any reads other than t'challa looks bad?
Yes, I think Tweet and Odo are town.

I do think you brush this aside a bit quickly though.
Also why did you vote and unvote me yesterday? Were you already scumreading me ?
You asked me if I have other reads besides T'Challa, to which I gave two town reads.

The whole Phenom-read situation happened in a conversation between you and Odo.